Pics of your bullies as pups x

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hi just wondering if you could post pics of your bully as a pup around 4/5months old. I have a bully pup and got told he was full breed. I met his mum and they said dad was a full breed stud. When i went to pick him up they said they couldnt get his Kc papers as there had been a problem with dads (cant remember what the exact problem was but they did say). As i didnt want to use him for breeding - just a family pet this didnt bother me. However... Hes between 4 and 5 months now and ive noticed his features changing and he doesnt have a wrinkle behind his nose its more like 2 little dents behind it and his tail is a bit longer than a little stump. It wont bother me if hes not full breed as i love him to bits. Just curious more than anything. Iv looked at google images and some look similar him n some dont. Iv tried to add pics of Meeko for your opinions a few posts down.. thankyou xx

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi just wondering if you could post pics of your bully as a pup around 4/5months old. I have a bully pup and got told he was full breed. I met his mum and they said dad was a full breed stud. When i went to pick him up they said they couldnt get his Kc papers as there had been a problem with dads (cant remember what the exact problem was but they did say). As i didnt want to use him for breeding - just a family pet this didnt bother me. However... Hes between 4 and 5 months now and ive noticed his features changing and he doesnt have a wrinkle behind his nose its more like 2 little dents behind it and his tail is a bit longer than a little stump. It wont bother me if hes not full breed as i love him to bits. Just curious more than anything. Iv looked at google images and some look similar him n some dont. Iv tried to add a pic for your opinions but have no idea how to sorry xx

Let me see if I can help you with pictures. At the bottom of the reply box where you post a message, you will see "go advanced". Click that and you will see " manage attachments." you can upload directly from your computer, or if you have a photobucket or imageshack account you cn choose those and follow directions to upload the image code from them. you then hit "Submit Reply" or you cn preview the post first if you want! Go ahead and practice a bit. We have all had trouble! Especially ME!!!! In the meantime, I'm certain others will post some pics of their Bully's for you.

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
meeko1.jpgmeeko3.jpgmeeko4.jpgmeeko5.jpgmeeko6.jpgmeeko2.jpgThanks for your help on that lets get to practising .... attempt #1 lol ... Meet MEEKO

Last edited:
OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
meeko7.jpgmeeko8.jpgmeeko9.jpg a few more of meeko with side views xx

Last edited:
OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Let me see if I can help you with pictures. At the bottom of the reply box where you post a message, you will see "go advanced". Click that and you will see " manage attachments." you can upload directly from your computer, or if you have a photobucket or imageshack account you cn choose those and follow directions to upload the image code from them. you then hit "Submit Reply" or you cn preview the post first if you want! Go ahead and practice a bit. We have all had trouble! Especially ME!!!! In the meantime, I'm certain others will post some pics of their Bully's for you.

Ive tried 2 different lots of pics now ... not sure if you can see them or not but i can lol =) thanks for your help with adding the pics xx

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the pics, he looks to be either Olde English, or a mix of Olde English and American Bulldog. He is a cutie though. Here is a pic of one of mine at 12 weeks old

IMAG0421.jpg

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Thanks for your reply. I met his mum and she was definatly a english bulldog she was stunning. Its just dad im trying to figure out. I thort american bully at first but hes quite short and hes had a growth spurt. I was starting to think maybe a staffy .. I dont know :( lol x

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
If it's important you can have a DNA test done. This is Usko at around 5 months....005.jpg

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
Hi just wondering if you could post pics of your bully as a pup around 4/5months old. I have a bully pup and got told he was full breed. I met his mum and they said dad was a full breed stud. When i went to pick him up they said they couldnt get his Kc papers as there had been a problem with dads (cant remember what the exact problem was but they did say). As i didnt want to use him for breeding - just a family pet this didnt bother me. However... Hes between 4 and 5 months now and ive noticed his features changing and he doesnt have a wrinkle behind his nose its more like 2 little dents behind it and his tail is a bit longer than a little stump. It wont bother me if hes not full breed as i love him to bits. Just curious more than anything. Iv looked at google images and some look similar him n some dont. Iv tried to add pics of Meeko for your opinions a few posts down.. thankyou xx

Here is a picture of Seamus at 5 and 6 months old ... he doesn't have any many face wrinkles as a lot of other bullies, which I don't actually mind.

Fall weather.jpgIMG_3834.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ive tried 2 different lots of pics now ... not sure if you can see them or not but i can lol =) thanks for your help with adding the pics xx

:clap: Great Job with the pictures! Meeko is very handsome! Remember, their wrinkles and everything continue to change for 2 years! Enjoy him and it will be fun to watch him change!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I have too many to post individually but hershey just turned 7 months... and can be found at

www.flickr.com/rettinger you'll see him growing through the months :)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Here is a picture of Zeus at 5 months! photo-8.jpg

Last edited:
OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Wow im shocked at how much hershey has changed and with Seamus' less wrinkly face its giving me hope lol. Patience on my behalf is needed! I cant wait to see him grown up. You all have very beautiful babies x

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.