Is it wrong?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
That I am so totally in love with my sweetie head that almost nothing else matters? I still haven't found a job, I'm fighting with my ex every single day... but I don't care. I get Abby kisses :) Just seeing her run and play literally takes my breath away. I even wrote her a letter for her birthday telling her how important she is to us :yes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
It is just amazing the good that a bully can do for the soul. :)

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
It is just amazing the good that a bully can do for the soul. :)

This is sooo true! My hubby was NOT a dog person before we got Cleo. At all! He thought dogs didn't belong inside, didn't want to touch dogs, nothing. I had grown up with dogs so I couldn't understand him but then he started looking at EB's. He would show me websites of breeders or pictures. Then we found a pic of Cleo on a breeders site and he asked me to call. So I did and I said if this puppy is already sold then I didn't want another one, it HAD to be this puppy sitting like she owned the place with her chest all full of wrinkles. She had such a stink eye too! Well she had her and he was off to drive 3 hours away to put down the deposit to save her. He has absolutely changed with her, he adores her. She can chew up remotes and phones and all he'll threat is that he should whoop her with it but then sits down to cuddle her. WTH?! If I chewed something up i'm sure he'd whoop me! He also picked Mac out and he loves his little boy. Now he can finally know the love of man's best friend and share that with our children, it's totally warmed up his heart to animals.

Last edited:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I wouldn't have been able to function after my mom passed from Pancreatic Cancer if I hadn't had my sweet Dublin there to make me smile. I had my hubby and two boys but she was the one who made my world "bearable" Love on Abby all you want...:yes:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I mean, I care. Of course I care about other stuff. I have a brand new mortgage, a redhead to feed (and can you believe it? he insists on eating EVERY DAY! sometimes a couple times a day!)

But 3 years ago when I was out of work I cried almost every day. I was paralyzed in fear. How am I going to pay the rent? How am I going to feed my boys? This time I still have those fears but then I look at Abby and see all that she has gone through, all that she is going through... and she's fine today. We are living one day at a time, and she's fine for today. And that somehow makes it all feel like it's going to be ok. For today :)

I don't know, maybe I've finally lost my mind. :ashamed:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I dont see anything wrong with it!!! And Abby is one tough little monkey that you can't help but admire her and love her to death!

So funny you mentioned this because I was just thinking today that I should 'retire' from my job so I can stay home with Hermie LOL Then I realized, me and Hermie would be out on the streets if I did. :ashamed:

M

mabel lou

Awe it is so nice to hear from someone who is crazy in love with their bully the same way I am lol. For some reason my job to my adult son ended when he grew up and omg I never knew really what being proud was all about yet at the same time I felt alone because really I have never known anything like my job as a mother, which god blessed me with so very much in choosing me to be this wonderful mans mother.
Mabel gave me that job back and all of a sudden I am a mom again and I have those wonderful feelings of being needed from her. Crazy as it sounds but she does it for me. My son sees how I do nothing but dote over her 24/7 but omg I thank god each and every day that he brought mabel into my life because she does something for my heart that makes me feel very much like my son did. So no your not crazy, I think your perfectly normal. I love my girl

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I dont see anything wrong with it!!! And Abby is one tough little monkey that you can't help but admire her and love her to death!

So funny you mentioned this because I was just thinking today that I should 'retire' from my job so I can stay home with Hermie LOL Then I realized, me and Hermie would be out on the streets if I did. :ashamed:

:rofl: ok, so I'm NOT the only whack job in New Jersey :rofl:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nothing wrong with that, it's just you have found the true love of a bully. They are just wonderful and you have a true little angel there with you.

M

mabel lou

Oh I forgot to mention that my 4 legged little girl in some ways is a lot easier and fun to hang out with lol , shhhh just don't tell my son I said that :lmaoboy: GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
No by any means Bev! She is such a strong little girl and gives each one of us hope!

There are many more crazies in NJ belive me :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.