Letter from goober

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Dear Mom,
, I have not turned my back on you, so there is no need to cry. I am watching you from heaven, just beyond the morning sky. I have seen you almost fall apart, when you could barely stand. I asked the lord to comfort you, and watched him take your hands. He told me you were in more pain than I could ever be. He wiped his eyes and swallowed hard and then he gave your hands to me. Although you may not feel my touch, or see me by your side. I have whispered that I love you so, while I licked your tears you cried. So, please try not to ache for me. We will meet again one day. Beyond the dark stormy sky. À rainbow lights our way..... Love
GOOBER aka THE GOOB Dear Goob, Its been a week today that you gained your angel wings and left me, I know deep down in side you wanted to spare me, to be the one to find you, and that I am grateful for. You waited until I was on the plane to my much needed vacation to St Thomas to leave, but big man you didnt spare the guilt of not being there for YOU. You cheated death 2 other times why couldnt you try one more time for me. I will always love you and miss you, you big goof, you were always my big man, and always made me smile. My heart breaks for you. Love Mom bulldog_04s-1.jpg

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
My heart breaks for you. He wouldn't want you to feel any guilt. Remember him with the love and joy you have in your heart for him. That is the best way to honor his memory. Take care of yourself.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
OMG I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers today :hug:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww.... I am truly sorry for your lose of sweet sweet Goober.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
dog.jpg

I absolutely know the exquisite agony you feel. Godspeed toward your healing.

Vicki

stephayne

Sep 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Motley
So sorry for your loss, we have only had our sweet Motley for 3 weeks and Ican't imagine not having her around already. Prayers your way

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I'm sorry for your loss seems so inadequate. I've been there recently too. Remember the joy you shared and the good times. :cry::girlcry:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You've been thru so much this past year! I'm truly sorry to hear about sweet Goober. Let us be here for you. Thinking of you.

OP
goobers mom

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
You've been thru so much this past year! I'm truly sorry to hear about sweet Goober. Let us behere for you. Thinking of you.

Thank you for the comforting words, but you are the héro here .yes I have had my share of trials of life this year. But you have to deal with these trials of life daily with Vegas. You are the best. Give him à kiss for me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.