ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
English bulldogs seem pretty rare in this area, which is strange but it's not an overly hot climate or anything. So awesome that you guy have always known you wanted a bully. To be honest, without all the research we did, we probably would have assumed english bulldogs were some kind of pit bull mix if we ever saw one in real life. :ashamed: We chose our dog based on a ton of research: temperament, looks, hair length, how good they are with other animals (we have 2 cats) and how high-energy they are.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
There is nothing more stunning than a bullie puppy except an adult bullie :D who doesn't love a puppy? but I have to say that I totally enjoy Dublin more now at the age of two than when she was little. She is a real companion and her personality just grows by the day. My husband who never had a dog nor ever wanted one is just in awe of her which of course does my heart good. He is a different person around her and like me loves her "grown up self". He would have never known this unless after 23 years of marriage ( 25 in Jan :-) ) I insisted that I was getting "my dog" and that was that.....:yes4:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Strangely, the owner of the adult bulldog had never seen a puppy; so it was a super awesome moment for both of us.

Not so strange, I havent really been around bully pups either, sadly. I still remember when we first went to meet Cutty (9 months old) how it took my breath away. (first time ever seeing a bully in person) Having been around pups of all sorts my whole life, even my hubbies st bernard back when we were young, but something about the stout bully really is amazing.

Members online

No members online now.