Adults are huge!!!!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
You may be laughing at me right now, but while I was shopping for Remi's new shampoo, we met an adult English bully. For the first time. In real life. As in, I've never actually seen one before in the flesh.

I have to say, I cannot believe how HUGE this guy was! I knew Bully's weighed about 50 pounds, but to see him beside my bully puppy was unbelievable. And this guy's disposition was fantastic. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
They come in all shapes and sizes ...... it's amazing to watch your own grow up!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Congratulations, It would of been quite the surprise had you not seen one

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Congratulations, It would of been quite the surprise had you not seen one

Strangely, the owner of the adult bulldog had never seen a puppy; so it was a super awesome moment for both of us.

Scout 775

Oct 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle Star & Bonnie
I knew how big they got when I brought Belle home as a puppy. She was so small, cute, and cuddly. So I loved her smallness.... Now she is 65lbs. Keep in mind they wiggle just as much, if not more when they grow up. Ya I'm the one with the wiggly fat girl on the cough, in my lap every day. It hurts, but I love her.. :))

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How much did the one you saw weigh? There is a huge difference in a bully who is HRH's size at 41# and a large male at 75# too.

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
How much did the one you saw weigh? There is a huge difference in a bully who is HRH's size at 41# and a large male at 75# too.

You know, I didn't think to ask, but I would assume near the 75 range. He was somehow pretty lean though despite his HUGENESS.

dextersgranny

Aug 15, 2012
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
You may be laughing at me right now, but while I was shopping for Remi's new shampoo, we met an adult English bully. For the first time. In real life. As in, I've never actually seen one before in the flesh.

I have to say, I cannot believe how HUGE this guy was! I knew Bully's weighed about 50 pounds, but to see him beside my bully puppy was unbelievable. And this guy's disposition was fantastic. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
I am told by people that Dexter is huge. I think he's small, but I see him everyday.

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Thats exactly how I fell in love with Bulldogs. I had always seen them on TV and in pictures, but it wasn't until I saw a real one in the full bully flesh that I was hooked. I knew I would have one someday =)

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
That's cool you got to meet an adult, I guess I took that for granted since I met my first bully at the age of 5.
In my signature the picture of Jax on the left is 75lbs and tank on the right is 86lbs at the time of the photo.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I had seen a full grown bully and not a puppy when I decided I wanted one, they are just so beautiful throughout all stages from new born to fully grown.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.