Do you have a jealous bully? Nigel is a jealous bully!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So last night I put Nigel and Karly in bed with me. Nigel starts suckling his dirty-bear and Karly lays next to me. She starts giving me bully kisses and I pet her and try to rock her to sleep.
After she wouldn't stay asleep I take them to their beds - I want you to know that Nigel would not kiss me goodnight and I think it's cause Karly had been giving me kisses.
Jealous bully or what! So I have to ask my fellow bully pawrents - if you have multiples how do you keep them from being jealous of each other????

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
All of mine are jealous but no one more so than the Abby. She could be sound asleep, snoring loud enough for the neighbors to hear, but the second I touch Otis or Roxy she wakes up and pushes them out of the way.

What do I do about it? Not a damned thing. I scoop her up and give her huge sweetie head hugs :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
So last night I put Nigel and Karly in bed with me. Nigel starts suckling his dirty-bear and Karly lays next to me. She starts giving me bully kisses and I pet her and try to rock her to sleep.
After she wouldn't stay asleep I take them to their beds - I want you to know that Nigel would not kiss me goodnight and I think it's cause Karly had been giving me kisses.
Jealous bully or what! So I have to ask my fellow bully pawrents - if you have multiples how do you keep them from being jealous of each other????

That's funny, it sounds like he's jealous, If mine are jealous I don't pay any attention to it. Long as they all get along, we're good.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Buddy and Jewel both are jealous butts.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin gets jealous over something's if I'm kissing my husband he's in the middle if I give grace love he gets in between us but when I'm laying down on the couch I can lay with grace she lays beside me an Franklin lays above my head that's the only time he's not jealous they get along well except when Franklin is chewing a bone that grace wants or when grace is chewing the bone she growls at him other then that all is well

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Tess is jealous over my husband, my kids and my Yorkie. Anyone who getting my attention she is jealous 🐶😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
ah [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] he gets it from his daddy Buddy! lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.