m usic instruments and bullies, too funny!

stephayne

Sep 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Motley
My middle son who is in 6th grade brought home his band instrument today for the first time, the baritone. Motley is sitting at the bottom of the stairs looking up trying to figure out what that "lovely" noise is coming from upstairs. Times like this I really wish we could know what they are thinking, lol, fun times ahead in our house!!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman ran when I pulled out my ukelele. Since he's afraid of it, I cant play it - thus meaning I cant learn how to play it. But I guess that's different than curiously trying to find the source like Motley. Your son must be a better musician that me which is no surprise LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Haha mine all were terrified of hubby's guitars at first. Especially the acoustic cuz they r louder Than electric. Now they could care less but it took some time.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I had inspired to learn to play the didgeridoo, but had to give it up because the dogs would go nuts.

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Philly is scared as h... With my daughters violin, every time she pulls it out to practice Philly runs the other way barking.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bully's are just too silly.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts