Just noticed today...

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
My girls' little lower jaws are starting to jut out, they're not babies anymore (sniff). They're starting to look more like Bullies instead of little babies.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Now the wait begins.....and the anticipation. Are they one toofers? Two toofers? Or,,,,could they be no toofers.....
Oh..the anticipation!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I remember this all too well. :D No sniffling! Now you get to see the beautiful adults they will become- my favorite part!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
One day I hope to see an English bully baby morph into an adult but i did get to watch my olde baby and she did the same thing as she got older. Before she was a short , plumpy ,wide , no toofers pup.Now she is taller, lean and has TOOFERS!!! lol its cute she has a pretty face....Good Luck

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What are you hoping for? None, one or two?

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh boy, do I feel dumb. I'm new to Bullies, I really don't know what to expect, or what to hope for.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well....toofies are awesome. Vegas and O are both one toofers. On occasion they are 2 toofers. I'd say....hope for teef!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Ugh, I noticed this on Truman recently too. He's getting that big bully underbite. Neither of my other boys had showing teeth (once in a while Linus will have one out!) so I am hoping for no teeth, just because that's what I am used to however, I can't say for almost certain, Baby T will have some toofs showing. I am excited. I can't wait to see what he's going to look like once he's a big boy. I tell him that everyday. :)

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Just so you know....they wont stick out all the time. I find myself (when taking photos of my babies) I will sometimes tuck in the lip so the tooth is showing. This makes for a awesome photo!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Awww they do grow up too fast. Bear is 7 months now and looks more like a grown up every day :( he is a one toofer, sometimes two. Its like I can't wait to see his adult self but I want him to stay little!!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
@%1;[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] @%1;Don't feel dumb! Even if you were a seasoned bully owner, I've learned from this site that every bully is SO different, so even if your baby was your tenth bully, you still wouldn't know what to expect! Toofies are so fun and cute by the way, they totally show their personality!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes we love the teef for sure! Cutty is mostly a 2 teefer and even little mugsy will get a random 1 tooth snaggle as we call it, LOVE IT! Not having Cutty a that puppy stage I know we missed the change sadly but thats why I love watching all these pups grow, I can live thru you all! :)

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, I'm not going to hope for anything special, since you take what you get, right? My husband keeps saying he likes them the way they are, he wishes they'd just stay like they are. But that's not what they're supposed to do. I have mixed feelings. I love them as puppies and it's sort of sad to see them grow-up, but then it's also exciting to see them change and become big girls.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I've enjoyed the whole growing and changing cycle with Samson. Loved him as a puppy and love him as my big boy. I must say though, I still have his baby collar, it's SOOO small and when I look at it sometimes I wish we could go back for a moment because he really was the cutest puppy I have ever seen.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online