Most Awesome set of wheels I have ever seen!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Amazing! What mobility this set of wheels presents. Could you imagine? And they seem so much less bulky than the others I have seen! Go Chevy! I hope these can be a part of his future!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
WOW .. that design is amazing. We were given one as a donation to the rescue but this design far exceeds the model we have, just from flexibility and comfort!!

I'm in awe ........... :clap2:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I'm not familiar with these at all, but to see him be able to run and play, go down the stairs and lay down in these wheels is amazing! Others I have seen just allow for moving forward.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: that is so awesome I cried I'm just glad there giving him the best life they can

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They look nice, someone put some thought into them.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just noticed his legs do not go backwards that far. I am going to have to work with him on that. He is so used to them stiffys being under him.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The design looks really nice, they back legs look they have a comfortable resting spot. That guy went down a flight of stairs. :2thumbs: You can't even tell Frenchie has any mobility problems. Hope Chevy's able to get this one!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Best design I've seen yet. Like David said somebody put some thought into those. I think with the right molded braces, you could come up with a similar design just for Chevy. Hinged knee's and urethane wheels. Maybe the braces could come for a doctor office where the brace is molded for an arm or leg. SEEE now my wheels are turning.:yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.