Fart Help!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
What do you use to neutralize/hide/deodorize/mask your bullie's farts????? :blink:

I usually turn on my commercial fan and spray some Lysol so that it can blow evenly through the air and circulate, but that wont be so simple in the winter LOL

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
What Fart's ??? that's parfume to the Bully conasewer :2thumbs:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Try changing their food. Other than that, I'm no help. My bullies have not had a farting problem' even my walking vet bill didn't do it.:-)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I just hold my breath till the smell is gone. :ROFL: it disperse quickly

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
Daisy used to have the worst smell! We took a 4 hour trip and we had to stop every 45 min. Just to air out the truck! We changed her food and now we can ride in the car without gagging :D she doesn't smell half as bad. It was almost worth the smell in the truck just to see the look on my husband's face when he would get a wiff LOL!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
A Fav Memory of Summer 2011 is fart related. Oh yes.

That summer, my daughter and her then boyfriend came home from college for a visit. We booked a dog-friendly cabin in Sequim, loaded up the truck, and me, grandma, Rhi, Jordan, Bea and Bo were off to the coast. My daughter was sneaking the dogs pieces of her grilled chicken sandwich even though I warned her that she'd regret doing it. Down the road we went, AC on - windows rolled up tight - when the gastronomical inevitability occurred. There were agonizing groans from the back seat and I laughed like hell. Everyone couldn't hit their window buttons fast enough! The "I told you so" was never more true but I never said a word.

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Hahaha, I have recently been trapped in the car with Herman's farts....and it was raining. Even with the rain all windows and sun roof was opened.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I remember back in the day coming home from the store or something, opening the door and peeeee ewww! I would search for a pile of poo, and find it was just bully farts.

Once we switched to Fromm beef it completely went away. They still fart, however they are just squeaky ones and have little smell. No more room clearing gas!! Even with my home cooking (has broccoli and cauliflower) they still don't fart that badly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Abby doesn't fart but since I put him on dog food, Otis can clear a room! My son laughs when he does it. He will sometimes dutch oven him :ROFL:. I've been guilty of spraying his butt with Febreeze once or twice :help1:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Jen has some organic lime spray that we used to use all the time when Bacon was still :poo::poo: in his day pen but I don't remember the name, maybe she does. [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION]

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Jen has some organic lime spray that we used to use all the time when Bacon was still :poo::poo: in his day pen but I don't remember the name, maybe she does. @thesspa

I'll see if I can find something similar... I dont know whats going on with Herman these past few days - but P.U.!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.