Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 30

Thread: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

  1. #1
    Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Houston - TX
    Posts
    813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)
    237

    Wink Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    So since I got my baby Izzy 5 weeks ago I have been noticed that I am becoming the "crazy lady that has a bulldog" lol. I find myself only thinking and talking about her to all my family and friends she is my new obsession!!!!

    Am I the only person that is head over hills with my baby? She is becoming part of my life so fast.... my schedule revolves around her... even my credit card transations lately are either at Petco or some kind of pet store....

    Just want to hear from the group how crazy you are about your babies! Please tell me that I am not the only one!!!!

    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

  2. Likes Ranger777 liked this post
  3. #2
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    EBN can "help" you ..... Hello, my name is Bruce and Im an addict!

  4. #3
    Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Houston - TX
    Posts
    813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)
    237

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    Pretty much Bruce! I feel like an addict!

    "Hello, my name is Michelle and I have been addicted to my bulldog since I got her on September 2012. I feel that my addiction is becoming stronger every day and I realize now I just can't leave without my baby Izzy.."

    Where is the coffee and the doughnut?! lol

    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

  5. #4
    Pet Sitter LoveMyBully82's Avatar
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    320
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    My family thinks I'm bulldog crazy, but they just don't understand. He is my baby! I have calmed down a lot (on the outside...on the inside I'm still crazy about him) and try to keep myself from talking about him as much.

  6. #5
    Drool Catcher SunDog's Avatar
    Location
    California
    Posts
    231
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lupe (or Lulu)
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    Um....I'm four years in. There's no hope. Lupe moved into my heart the day I met her and very few minutes have passed since then that I'm not thinking about her, missing her, worrying about her, snuggling next to her, scratching her belly...as embarrassing as this might sound, I'm prepared to attend grief support when it's time to let her go.

    so, no. You're not alone. I'm sure you'll hear plenty about it around here!

  7. #6
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    RiiSi's Avatar
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Location
    Sysmä
    Posts
    4,709
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)
    2626

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    I am an addict and wouldn't want any other way. I dont even want to be cured.

  8. #7
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Dubbiedog's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ann
    Location
    Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    970
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    Totally! and luckily I am supported by my hubby who is heading that way himself... My two sons have come to accept it (well my oldest at least ) and my friends perpetuate it as they treat her like Royalty... so I'm good to go on the obsession...

  9. #8
    Bulldog Walker Meggs19's Avatar
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    290
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    I talk about Tonka all the time too! He melts away all my stress the moment I get home from work. My boyfriend makes fun of me because I constantly take pictures of Tonka and because I constantly point out to him when Tonka is doing something cute or funny or has an adorable look on his face....which is always!! I'll say "look at Tonka right now" and my boyfriend laughs and says "MEGAN, I have looked at the dog 100 times already today" haha. It can't be helped!

  10. #9
    Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Houston - TX
    Posts
    813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)
    237

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Meggs19 View Post
    I talk about Tonka all the time too! He melts away all my stress the moment I get home from work. My boyfriend makes fun of me because I constantly take pictures of Tonka and because I constantly point out to him when Tonka is doing something cute or funny or has an adorable look on his face....which is always!! I'll say "look at Tonka right now" and my boyfriend laughs and says "MEGAN, I have looked at the dog 100 times already today" haha. It can't be helped!
    Good!!!! I am not the only one!!!

    My boyfriend even complained that since I got her I dont answer phone calls or text back or miss him! This morning at home, as Izzy always follows me around the house, my bf was complaining while seating on the couch that nobody cares or loves him in our house! lmao!

    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

  11. #10
    Bulldog Walker Meggs19's Avatar
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    290
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    Quote Originally Posted by mizinha23 View Post
    Good!!!! I am not the only one!!!

    My boyfriend even complained that since I got her I dont answer phone calls or text back or miss him! This morning at home, as Izzy always follows me around the house, my bf was complaining while seating on the couch that nobody cares or loves him in our house! lmao!

    That's so funny! I hear that all the time too. Just the other day I walked in the door and spent a solid 10 minutes greeting and snuggling Tonka as my boyfriend patiently waited in the wings for his hello. HAHA! He then said "I used to get that kind of attention, Tonka, and now it all goes to you."

  12. #11
    Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    elearn's Avatar
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    1,209
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    Quote Originally Posted by mizinha23 View Post
    So since I got my baby Izzy 5 weeks ago I have been noticed that I am becoming the "crazy lady that has a bulldog" lol. I find myself only thinking and talking about her to all my family and friends she is my new obsession!!!!

    Am I the only person that is head over hills with my baby? She is becoming part of my life so fast.... my schedule revolves around her... even my credit card transations lately are either at Petco or some kind of pet store....

    Just want to hear from the group how crazy you are about your babies! Please tell me that I am not the only one!!!!

    HAHAHA Me too!! For the first 4 months, all day everyday every night was something to do with Herman! So many PetCo PetSmart Pet Goods Pet Land Pet School receipts floating around. I think I may have finally slowed down my obsessiveness a little Not much...just a little.

  13. #12
    The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    dalmatina38's Avatar
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Location
    Sierra Vista Arizona
    Posts
    1,160
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)
    190

    Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

    Our whole family is addicted to Amber. Our daugther refers to her as "sister" and me and my husband have two daugthers. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •