Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

stephayne

Sep 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Motley
This is the thread for me, lol! Before we fell in love with our Motley we were never really what I would consider dog people, probably cause we had never met an EB but once we did we had to have one. Now, we have had Motley for 3 weeks and we do nothing without her. We take her everywhere we possible can and hate to leave her at home but we know we have to sometime. Anyway, just wanted to chime in and be a part of the I love my EB!!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I stay at home so I'm with my dogs all day everyday an yes I'm aaddict my husband an I can't even kiss without Franklin trying to get in the middle an he says Franklin gets more love then him It's all about my bullies grace is a daddy's girl though she loves to cuddle with him when he gets home.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I completely understand, because I am just as bad! I haven't experienced this kind of feelings since my babies were babies! It a good thing you found us - you can gush all you want and we ALL can relate :)

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
YES! My husband and I work at the same place and when Rocky (husband) leaves to take Rufus out at lunch his secretary/office lady answers his pages 'He went to take care of his son, he will be back shortly' =] Rufus fits perfectly in our family.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Whew, I thought I was bull crazy. But I see that I'm bull normal. I'm a new bull mommy, I have 2 , a brother and sister, Bulldozer and Blossom, and all I do is think about them, and talk about them. I spoil them, buy them toys, pillows, blankets, new sweaters, and I just bought them their Halloween costumes, and new Christmas collars, they have bells on them, I saw them today, and had to buy them, because if you wait, they get sold out. They are only 8 months old, and my 1st bulldogs, I've had a Jack Russell in the past, but I am totally in love with my babies, they have so much character , and personality, I'm having a lot of fun with them,and think about them all day until I come home, I'm off for the next 4 days, and when I left today, I said to my coworkers Yeah I have 4 puppy days lol. I love nothing better than sitting on the couch,and cuddling with them. I'm also addicted to EBN, I'm on here everyday, having fun sharing and learning something new everyday. Everyone should be as lucky as us, and own these beautiful loving bully babies.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
When I found ebd news, I thought to myself, "Finally, I am not alone!! There are more people like me out there!!" All I do is talk about Bo and how wonderful, amazing and cute he is. When co-workers talk about what their kids are doing, I'm always like "Bo does this (insert awesome thing here) or Bo does that (insert even more awesome thing there)"!! I am pretty sure everyone is sick of me... they always say I need a real baby... but why? I have Bocephus! He's the best baby around!! I got Bo after my mom passed away and he instantly filled this huge void I had and the constant lump in my throat disappeared! He really was a god send for me and I can never repay him the unconditional love he gives me everyday. The breeder we got Bo from told me the day we picked him that I would take a bullet for him... and boy was he right, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for this little baby of love. We are all so lucky to have an english bulldog in our lives!! YAY EBD's!!!!

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
I'm not obsessed at all...
this is on my right arm image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 48

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
When I found ebd news, I thought to myself, "Finally, I am not alone!! There are more people like me out there!!" All I do is talk about Bo and how wonderful, amazing and cute he is. When co-workers talk about what their kids are doing, I'm always like "Bo does this (insert awesome thing here) or Bo does that (insert even more awesome thing there)"!! I am pretty sure everyone is sick of me... they always say I need a real baby... but why? I have Bocephus! He's the best baby around!! I got Bo after my mom passed away and he instantly filled this huge void I had and the constant lump in my throat disappeared! He really was a god send for me and I can never repay him the unconditional love he gives me everyday. The breeder we got Bo from told me the day we picked him that I would take a bullet for him... and boy was he right, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for this little baby of love. We are all so lucky to have an english bulldog in our lives!! YAY EBD's!!!!

[MENTION=5774]Bo'sMamaGirl[/MENTION]...So sorry you've lost your Mom so soon. We'd only had our rehomed EB, Brutus, 3 months when my Hubby died 2 months ago.
As you say, that awful, constant lump in your throat, the endless, empty days filled with nothing of interest, the gnawing grief that's always
there...I thank GOD he provided Brutus for such a time as this! He gives me all of his great bully heart, loves me absolutely and lets my tear
soak his coat every night. I can't begin to imagine my life with out him and could never repay my debt of gratitude to him for sustaining and
​giving me purpose in this hardest journey I'm on. We truly have 'saved' one another and do we both know it and love one another accordingly!

blondiegirl18

Apr 26, 2017
Hollywood,California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
moshe
I love my bully Moshe!! He is amazing! I have always loved English bulldogs, I also had another bulldog Lola who past away 2 years ago, she was my sunshine always!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I actually really never wanted a bulldog (hubby did) I have to mainly because I was told I would have to wipe his/her butt! Lol (luckily I have not had to but surely would if necessary)
But........ "I too am an addict"l Lol.
We have had Shepard's, Pitt bulls and boxers.
I have taken so many pictures/videos IMG_5712.JPGof her cute and funny antics it is not even funny. As you all know from my posts.
(Sorry about that.... lol)
She makes us laugh just about every minute of the day.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
So since I got my baby Izzy 5 weeks ago I have been noticed that I am becoming the "crazy lady that has a bulldog" lol. I find myself only thinking and talking about her to all my family and friends :ashamed: she is my new obsession!!!!

Am I the only person that is head over hills with my baby? She is becoming part of my life so fast.... my schedule revolves around her... even my credit card transations lately are either at Petco or some kind of pet store....

Just want to hear from the group how crazy you are about your babies! Please tell me that I am not the only one!!!!

Obsessed what ya mean .......snore ,,,,,,,,,,,burp ,,,,,,,,, What,s that smell .........Who Me lol
Ya I drive everyone nuts not only about The Pack but the Bulldogs in them and now with two new Bully pup,s I am worse way worse , everything revolves around them everything !
Do I care what anyone thinks ummmmmmm if you know Me Nope is the nicest way to put it for the others and I have them up here in this small community they can kiss My A--.
The Prettyone is as bad as I am and that,s the only thing I need besides there very good for the local economy up here in a town of 1200 and I buy local 90 percent of the time
Everything in the house revolves around the now 6 dogs here and we love it .

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
My husband complains about Bentley's stinky butt and stubborn attitude and constant shedding but that is not what I notice. I know he is by far the smartest dog I've ever had. He has me well trained! I swear we have conversations.
And when he looks up at me with those big brown eyes and sweet face, I can't help but say okay.
Hubby says, "you have that dog ruined," as Bentley's 69 lb frame climbs into my lap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online