Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
So since I got my baby Izzy 5 weeks ago I have been noticed that I am becoming the "crazy lady that has a bulldog" lol. I find myself only thinking and talking about her to all my family and friends :ashamed: she is my new obsession!!!!

Am I the only person that is head over hills with my baby? She is becoming part of my life so fast.... my schedule revolves around her... even my credit card transations lately are either at Petco or some kind of pet store....

Just want to hear from the group how crazy you are about your babies! Please tell me that I am not the only one!!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
EBN can "help" you ..... Hello, my name is Bruce and Im an addict! :laugh: :loco:

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Pretty much Bruce! I feel like an addict!

"Hello, my name is Michelle and I have been addicted to my bulldog since I got her on September 2012. I feel that my addiction is becoming stronger every day and I realize now I just can't leave without my baby Izzy.."

Where is the coffee and the doughnut?! lol

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
My family thinks I'm bulldog crazy, but they just don't understand. He is my baby! I have calmed down a lot (on the outside...on the inside I'm still crazy about him) and try to keep myself from talking about him as much.

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Um....I'm four years in. There's no hope. Lupe moved into my heart the day I met her and very few minutes have passed since then that I'm not thinking about her, missing her, worrying about her, snuggling next to her, scratching her belly...as embarrassing as this might sound, I'm prepared to attend grief support when it's time to let her go.

so, no. You're not alone. I'm sure you'll hear plenty about it around here!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I am an addict and wouldn't want any other way. I dont even want to be cured.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Totally! and luckily I am supported by my hubby who is heading that way himself...:2thumbs: My two sons have come to accept it (well my oldest at least :D) and my friends perpetuate it as they treat her like Royalty... so I'm good to go on the obsession...:laugh:

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I talk about Tonka all the time too! He melts away all my stress the moment I get home from work. :) My boyfriend makes fun of me because I constantly take pictures of Tonka and because I constantly point out to him when Tonka is doing something cute or funny or has an adorable look on his face....which is always!! I'll say "look at Tonka right now" and my boyfriend laughs and says "MEGAN, I have looked at the dog 100 times already today" haha. It can't be helped! :2thumbs:

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I talk about Tonka all the time too! He melts away all my stress the moment I get home from work. :) My boyfriend makes fun of me because I constantly take pictures of Tonka and because I constantly point out to him when Tonka is doing something cute or funny or has an adorable look on his face....which is always!! I'll say "look at Tonka right now" and my boyfriend laughs and says "MEGAN, I have looked at the dog 100 times already today" haha. It can't be helped! :2thumbs:

Good!!!! I am not the only one!!!

My boyfriend even complained that since I got her I dont answer phone calls or text back or miss him! This morning at home, as Izzy always follows me around the house, my bf was complaining while seating on the couch that nobody cares or loves him in our house! lmao!

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka

My boyfriend even complained that since I got her I dont answer phone calls or text back or miss him! This morning at home, as Izzy always follows me around the house, my bf was complaining while seating on the couch that nobody cares or loves him in our house! lmao!

That's so funny! I hear that all the time too. Just the other day I walked in the door and spent a solid 10 minutes greeting and snuggling Tonka as my boyfriend patiently waited in the wings for his hello. HAHA! He then said "I used to get that kind of attention, Tonka, and now it all goes to you." :)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
So since I got my baby Izzy 5 weeks ago I have been noticed that I am becoming the "crazy lady that has a bulldog" lol. I find myself only thinking and talking about her to all my family and friends :ashamed: she is my new obsession!!!!

Am I the only person that is head over hills with my baby? She is becoming part of my life so fast.... my schedule revolves around her... even my credit card transations lately are either at Petco or some kind of pet store....

Just want to hear from the group how crazy you are about your babies! Please tell me that I am not the only one!!!!

HAHAHA Me too!! For the first 4 months, all day everyday every night was something to do with Herman! So many PetCo PetSmart Pet Goods Pet Land Pet School receipts floating around. I think I may have finally slowed down my obsessiveness a little :) Not much...just a little.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Our whole family is addicted to Amber. Our daugther refers to her as "sister" and me and my husband have two daugthers. Wouldn't want it any other way.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
They were so used to get all the attention that now they have to learn how to share with our babies! :tongue:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman

Yikes, yeah same here. I have to force myself to greet my husband first, then Herman. If I don't I'll hear it for the rest of the day.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.