Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sausage
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Are you obsessed witht your bulldog(s)?

Thanks! I actually have another on my back. The one I posted was in memory of my boy tank.
    My boys are playing in Heaven
    Jax on the left Tank on the right

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bo'sMamaGirl View Post
    When I found ebd news, I thought to myself, "Finally, I am not alone!! There are more people like me out there!!" All I do is talk about Bo and how wonderful, amazing and cute he is. When co-workers talk about what their kids are doing, I'm always like "Bo does this (insert awesome thing here) or Bo does that (insert even more awesome thing there)"!! I am pretty sure everyone is sick of me... they always say I need a real baby... but why? I have Bocephus! He's the best baby around!! I got Bo after my mom passed away and he instantly filled this huge void I had and the constant lump in my throat disappeared! He really was a god send for me and I can never repay him the unconditional love he gives me everyday. The breeder we got Bo from told me the day we picked him that I would take a bullet for him... and boy was he right, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for this little baby of love. We are all so lucky to have an english bulldog in our lives!! YAY EBD's!!!!

@Bo'sMamaGirl...So sorry you've lost your Mom so soon. We'd only had our rehomed EB, Brutus, 3 months when my Hubby died 2 months ago.
    As you say, that awful, constant lump in your throat, the endless, empty days filled with nothing of interest, the gnawing grief that's always
    there...I thank GOD he provided Brutus for such a time as this! He gives me all of his great bully heart, loves me absolutely and lets my tear
    soak his coat every night. I can't begin to imagine my life with out him and could never repay my debt of gratitude to him for sustaining and
    ​giving me purpose in this hardest journey I'm on. We truly have 'saved' one another and do we both know it and love one another accordingly!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Natalie
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    moshe
    Likes (Received)

I love my bully Moshe!! He is amazing! I have always loved English bulldogs, I also had another bulldog Lola who past away 2 years ago, she was my sunshine always!

5. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)

I actually really never wanted a bulldog (hubby did) I have to mainly because I was told I would have to wipe his/her butt! Lol (luckily I have not had to but surely would if necessary)
    But........ "I too am an addict"l Lol.
    We have had Shepard's, Pitt bulls and boxers.
    I have taken so many pictures/videos -img_5712-jpgof her cute and funny antics it is not even funny. As you all know from my posts.
    (Sorry about that.... lol)
    She makes us laugh just about every minute of the day.

7. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy's Mom View Post
    So since I got my baby Izzy 5 weeks ago I have been noticed that I am becoming the "crazy lady that has a bulldog" lol. I find myself only thinking and talking about her to all my family and friends she is my new obsession!!!!

Am I the only person that is head over hills with my baby? She is becoming part of my life so fast.... my schedule revolves around her... even my credit card transations lately are either at Petco or some kind of pet store....

Just want to hear from the group how crazy you are about your babies! Please tell me that I am not the only one!!!!
    Obsessed what ya mean .......snore ,,,,,,,,,,,burp ,,,,,,,,, What,s that smell .........Who Me lol
    Ya I drive everyone nuts not only about The Pack but the Bulldogs in them and now with two new Bully pup,s I am worse way worse , everything revolves around them everything !
    Do I care what anyone thinks ummmmmmm if you know Me Nope is the nicest way to put it for the others and I have them up here in this small community they can kiss My A--.
    The Prettyone is as bad as I am and that,s the only thing I need besides there very good for the local economy up here in a town of 1200 and I buy local 90 percent of the time
    Everything in the house revolves around the now 6 dogs here and we love it .
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

9. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

My husband complains about Bentley's stinky butt and stubborn attitude and constant shedding but that is not what I notice. I know he is by far the smartest dog I've ever had. He has me well trained! I swear we have conversations.
    And when he looks up at me with those big brown eyes and sweet face, I can't help but say okay.
    Hubby says, "you have that dog ruined," as Bentley's 69 lb frame climbs into my lap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    Kalyn, mom to rescue boys:
    English Bulldog, DOB: March 3, 2010, rescued May 26, 2014
    American Cocker Spaniel, DOB: September 25, 2010, rescued June 1, 2011
    Domestic Shorthair Cat, DOB: November 2013, rescued December 6, 2017

11. Likes helsonwheels, 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads