Does this ever happen to you with your bully

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon will take his :poo: then he does a yoga stretch with his back legs totally stretched out, he then looks to see if the door is open and charges full speed. With the wooohooo I feel so much better after that face.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman's not afraid of his poop. He does his thing, then walks away knowing that I have to pick it up and he's got the "There! iIs that what you wanted?!" face like I've been nagging him all day to poop.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Everytime Bo goes he does the exact same thing, his little routine. Bo's daddy, Brad, calls it the '**** n' get'!! He does his business, in slow motion he uses his hind legs to throw grass up on it, and then takes off like a bat out of hell! Literally running into the house so fast he rounds the kitchen corner and slides into the living room....every time! It's like this huge weight is lifted and they feel so free!

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April will go out and do her business then the chicken scratch then dart away -we call it the zoomies .My nephew is 11 and thinks it's sooooo FUNNY !!!!

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Hahaha mine totally do the crazy "wheeeeeee I'm Aliiiiiiveeee" running around like crazy when they've gone poopers...... So funny to see this is actually common! LOL!!!!

Sep 3, 2012
Lawrence, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Dent
Roxy doesn't get scared by her :poo::poo: but since she requires a bum wipe when she is done, she turns around in a circle trying to see what I'm doing "back there" when I'm trying to get her cleaned up. XD

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hahaha!!! Meeko isnt scared of his but he does come running in like a loony sits by where his treat tin is for me to give him one then he goes loopy and does rolly polly's. I dont kno how else to describe it lol he puts his head on the floor flips over gets back up and does it again a few times!! X

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I used to joke that Dexter loved to .... If I'm out and its pleasant he'll hang with me for a minute, then... Off like a rocket to wherever he happens to poot, skids to complete stop in "assumed" position, business as usual, chicken scratch, and rocket to location #2,3, or 4... Haha. It's like a sneeze! Can't have just one!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

I took this one the other day after this feed started, he didn't do the yoga stretch but he did run away from it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.