Does this ever happen to you with your bully

M

mabel lou

When my dog goes potty:poo: (poop) she flips around like and alien just plopped out of her takes a quick look at it:detective2: and then runs like a bat out of hell:whatsthat?: to hurry and get away from it. Omg I laugh so hard. I told the vet about it because at first I thought she possibly was being bit by a flea or wasn't sure if she had worms or something:lmaoboy:. This has been her way since day one of owning her. She has had everything checked out as far as a flea or worms and any kind of irritation on her hair, skin,ect.., simply because I at that time was not sure if something was going on with her:2thumbs:. But omg it is so funny because each and every single time she is outside I know when she goes poop lol.
Just was wondering if anyone else goes through the "what the heck was that:confused:" from their bully.
:laugh:

OP
M

mabel lou

How funny that under my name it says pooper scooper because that is what I say everyday, I gotta go do poop duty,lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Since your vet said it was nothing you are in the clear. But it is funny and many here tell of their bullies doing something very similar. HRH doesnt do anything.... just walks away and waits to go back inside. :love:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas dosen't check his out, he :poo: then does the "chicken scratch" that sends grass flying over it, then runs like a bat out of hell :rofl:. When he comes in the house it is like he drank a red-bull and does laps around the living area. He has done this since he was a pup.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Everytime Dublin goes she does almost this slow motion movement away from it and does the running bit. I think she is just proud of her accomplishment :rofl:

OP
M

mabel lou

one of these times I will video tape her doing this lol although Mabel knows when I want a picture and decides to change it up all the time and same goes for when I want to do a video on her so we shall see.

OP
M

mabel lou

Omg that is so funny, a red bull hmmmmm lol Oh the other thing is that she will sit down really fast after running and act like somebody please let me in lmao . All of this after a mere poop. My son and gbaby both have witnessed this once I told them about how she acts and they laugh so hard

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: the only time Franklin gets freaked out is when my hair is coming out his butt an it gets stuck an I have to pull it out he will freak out run around looking at his butt like something is trying to get him other than that he does the chicken scratch an walks back in my pit that just passed would run all crazy like look what I just did it was to funny I miss that old boy R.I.P. Diesol

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
one of these times I will video tape her doing this lol although Mabel knows when I want a picture and decides to change it up all the time and same goes for when I want to do a video on her so we shall see.

Post a VIDEOOO!!! Please!!!!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
:butterfly: the only time Franklin gets freaked out is when my hair is coming out his butt an it gets stuck an I have to pull it out he will freak out run around looking at his butt like something is trying to get him other than that he does the chicken scratch an walks back in my pit that just passed would run all crazy like look what I just did it was to funny I miss that old boy R.I.P. Diesol

lmao! This hasnt happened with Izzy YET but I have long hair and I am sure she will have an incident like Franklin, too funny!!!

OP
M

mabel lou

You should see me outside with her or even when I am in the house. Here come Mabel vroooooom lol. Oh she went poop and so outside I go and yeppers. Poop she did. My vet said oh not sure why because all checks out so in the side yard while at vet visit she had to go potty and so off we went and she had to go poop and the vets door is a all glass door one that the vet tech at desk can see, so she was in there cracking up after seeing exactly what I was saying was true so yeah it is true that my girl is afraid of the poop that comes out of her :pray::confused::crazy::whew:

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: that's so funny I can't believe she's afraid of her own. :poo: you need to get a video of it I could use a laugh!!! :ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Not quite the same thing ...... but both Maggie, and now our foster-bully, Bella, turn round quickly and try to smell their butt. That's when we know they've farted ....... :fart:

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Brutus does a funky dance before he goes, so we ALWAYS know when it's about to happen. Afterwords he just does the chicken scratch and pounces our direction

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online