What does Your Bully Do to Get Your Attention?

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber makes a mad dash across the room and flies into my lap. If that isn't enough then she goes and gets every toy she owns one at a time and puts it in my chair until I am actively paying attention to nothing else but her. She will run off the cat, get two inches away from your face, race around the house etc, until you acknowledge her.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Otis get's his toy and brings it to me until I pay attention and if I don't he'll bark. He hates it when my husband and I are in the kitchen and NOT the living room where the playing usually begins...lol BTW your puppy has gorgeous eyes

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Otis get's his toy and brings it to me until I pay attention and if I don't he'll bark. He hates it when my husband and I are in the kitchen and NOT the living room where the playing usually begins...lol BTW your puppy has gorgeous eyes

Thanks! Otis is an angel too! Such a happy baby!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Depends on what she wants. If she wants love she sits in front of me, next to me or on me and gives me the mooey eyes and her big lip pout. If that doesn't work quick enough she lays her face on our face and kind of sighs and then sneezes. If she is sitting next to me she constantly hits me with her paw until I look at her. Kind of looks like she is trying to grab my hand. If she wants to play she will bring the toy and drop it at my feet. If she has to go :poo: she will give me her chewbacca growl until I say do you need to go potty. She is such a cutie pie. Our babies all have such adorable personalities.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.