Happy Birthday Pappa Bear.....

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
photo.jpg

Here's our Boo sitting with his Dad last night. Note the paw on the leg. He has such a tactile nature, always wanting to touch you in some way, whether that be sit on your foot or just plain rest his big chin on your lap. We love you Boo!! Such a character! Oh and for those of you that know about Boo's history, his hip replacement therapy could not have gone better. He has fully recovered and leaps like Superman!!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: he's so cute Franklin does that to he doesn't like to cuddle but he has to be touching apart of your body I think it very cute I'm glad he's doing better before the hip replacement did his hip pop at all when he walked Franklin's left hip pops when he walks I can't hear it but I can feel it when I lay him on the ground an move his leg all around it doesn't do it only when he's standing its really bothering me an my vet just said she will keep an eye on it cause he walks fine no bunny hop an he isn't in any pain so I was just wondering thanks oh an happy birthday pappa bear!!!

OP
Bruno and Gidget
Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Thanks for your message loveabully! Bruno just starting limping on his left hind leg one day. We think he jumped out of the car or something?? X-rays revealed both his hips were bad so we elected to do hip replacement surgery. The right one needs to be done but we've decided to give him a break and wait until next year.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Happy Birthday! Brutus is the same way at times, and others he doesnt want to be bothered LOL Glad all is going well after surgery!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Happy Birthday Bruno, glad you are feeling better. Bacon likes to do the paw thing too, he will do it to get your attention some times too. Like Hey I'm here, Look at me!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.