Herschel's first outing with me in a big crowd

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
This past weekend was the annual pumpkin festival in my parent's town. The crowds are pretty big and as you can imagine, tons of kids running around.

Because of the summer heat here in North Florida, I hadn't had an opportunity to have Herschel out in a large crowd. Most excitement we get are our trips to pet supply stores lol. I wasn't sure how Herschel would handle it.

Well, I had no reason to be worried. He even seemed a bit miffed when someone had the audacity to walk by without petting him. Little kids would just run to him, hugging and calling him Uga. He ate every bit of the attention up. He was pooped after the costume contest so we headed home but now I know i can take him to the local festivals. Just need to buy a wagon to pull him in when he gets tired.

Herschel was also pretty impressed with the ponies.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
So like Dublin :D and kids are by far her favorite..We do have a wagon and while she doesn't love it, it comes in very handy.

Last edited:

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Herschel and Gunny are two peas in a pod. He is so affronted when people don't stop and fawn over him when we are out in public. He will just stand there waiting for their adoration and loves.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He's such a love bug.

OP
Danielle

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
Herschel and Gunny are two peas in a pod. He is so affronted when people don't stop and fawn over him when we are out in public. He will just stand there waiting for their adoration and loves.

That is so Herschel! He will stop walking and just stare at the person he wants to pet him.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Does he wag his little stubbie ??? or curl like a kidney bean?

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Hey, If you're going to Petsmart, Petco or any of the other Tallahassee pet supply stores let me know. we can meet up and let the pups play. That will certainly draw a crowd.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Awwww what a good boy! Glad he had a good time :)

Now about the horses WOW Brutuss wouldnt have done well! GOod Job Herschel :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.