Sitting off by himself???

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
I was just wondering if anyone elses baby did this...
Stoagie will randomly go sit under the kitchen table and just stay there until I notice and call him back over.
He usually didn't do this, it just started like 3 or 4 days ago.
Just seems like odd behavior. lol.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: he might not be feeling good is he going to the bathroom ok?

relayer13

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
Yes, Tater will sit out in the yard by himself, sometimes I have to go pick him up to come in.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Welcome to my world with Wilson. He only wants to be near you if he wants to, well be near you. He often goes and sits by himself, sits under the recliner when it out. He's sort of a loner in that way. He likes other dogs but as a whole, he just wants to do his own thing. It used to upset me but I love him for who he is, a very stubborn bully. :luv:

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
[MENTION=5480]loveabully[/MENTION] Oh yeah he's going to the bathroom just fine. I feel like either he just likes being over there by himself or he's pouting because he doesn't feel he's getting enough attention. (Which he gets TONS of) -.-

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
And ok, thanks everyone at least I know now others do it...maybe he just likes that spot for contemplating haha

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes .. both Linus and foster bully, Bella, will do that. I have to go find them and they are just sat by themselves staring into space ..... contemplating the universe and the meaning of life ...........:blink:

Nadiel

May 10, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Booker
Booker does this too.... I think it's kind of funny. I'll call out his name, he'll kinda snap out of it and waddle over my way to see whats up. Good times.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks does this a lot... she will be on a different floor of the house at times.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus does this at times when he doesn't want to be bothered! You see I'm annoying lol when his tippy tongue comes out I have have to kiss it :) it wakes him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online