If you have more than one Bulldog, how do they play together?

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Lets see. Gizmo has the Elk Antler, and Hershey has the Moose Antler, well of course Hershey want's Gizmo's (or vice versa) whatever 1 of them have, the other always wants... lots of vocals, chasing each other, Gizmo does the 'Bully Lean' into her brother, (and ME !) usually during they day, they are sleeping, they start moving around about 4pm - and are all revved up for dinner - then back to snooze time, until Prime Time... if mommy and I are trying to watch a show (The Voice, Survivor etc) they are all at it, full tilt !

I would say in a 24 hour day, they are really crazy in 30 minute spurts about 3-4 times a day, in the evenings.

A

Alaskasmom1

Tank and Alaska play together constantly. Tank isn't a morning dog though. He eats his breakfast and then trots toward our bedroom where one of their beds is located. The door is usually pulled closed but not latched. He hits that door and never looks back as it flies open and slowly closes. He doesn't want Alaska to see him and grab onto his ear to play for a while. In the afternoon, it's just the opposite. She goes to bed and he wants to play.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350393915.335341.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350393937.321241.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350393960.306070.jpg Alaska
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350394014.091857.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1350394039.398397.jpg

A

Alaskasmom1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350394349.735309.jpg
Tank and Alaska last night on the couch. (Had to logout and get on my IPhone to put these up. )They are good buddies as you can seeImageUploadedByTapatalk1350394511.091523.jpg.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Abby and Otis look like they're trying to kill each other when they play. Then one of them will look up with the happiest grin on his/her face and it's all good. Now that my new foster Chloe is here it's a total free for all with furniture flying everywhere lol

Bulldogsrbest

Oct 12, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Derrick
My husband and I purchased our first bully in 2/1982. We have had spayed/neuters males and females as pets, some at the same time and they played rough--occasionally snapped at each other over a toy but nothing prepared me for having a couple un-spayed females and an un-neutered male. The behaviors are completely different and differ through the female heat cycles. My daughter has an un-neutered male as well and on the very rare occasion the two males spot one another they are both ready to fight....not bite and play but they fight. From my experience, spayed pets tolerate each other fine but leave them un spayed and you likely will have trips to the vet.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
If you have more than one Bulldog, how do they play together?
Do they play nice together?
Do they play rough with each other?
Do they fight, and bite, or ram each other?
Do they just do their own thing?

All the above really. Most the time they play great together with Wilson usually on his back and they're face playing most the time.

And if that wasn't enough there's the continuation. :D

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My 2 are brother and sister, and both were spayed and neutered 3 weeks ago. My female Blossom, is a bully literally, she is always ramming and pouncing on Dozer, and she bites his ears all the time, Dozey is far more laid back, but sometimes he'll give it back

eleanorsserf

Sep 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor and Alfred
Eleanor and Alfred will go at it like they're fighting. Eleanor has 20 lbs+ on Alfred and she has more cheek/lip scabs than alfred...now that i think about it, he doesn't have any battle scars. I think she's as gentle as she can be but it can be scary. The only time they don't fight is bedtime, when its me, mom, and both of them in bed.

eleanorsserf

Sep 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor and Alfred
Edit: forgot to mention the command at night is "NO BITING NO FIGHTING!" They usually stop soon after.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
My boxer Denali and Gunny are quite the pair. When Denali (she is an old lady at 12) decides it's on, then they will wrestle and play. She can boxes with him and pushes him down by using her legs on his back, but he takes her out by just using his body like a speeding bowling ball. She has very few teeth left but she has never been a 'biter' she will just gum ya.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online