Bully Infatuations

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My dogs have a thing for Palm trees or ferns. Not sure what those plants are called but every time we go for a walk they have to sniff them thoroughly and pee on them of course. Not sure why but if we walk by a house that has one of those plants in their landscape (nearest the sidewalk) it's for sure they will investigate and even try to chew on them before I can pull them away.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
ANYTHING that moves when it is not suppose to.... bags, leaves, light, curtain.... UGH

We are there ! the funniest was when Gizmo saw her 1st snow. We had about 6 inches of the light fluffy stuff... so she would *POUNCE* Kick up Snow in front of her -- of course, gotta get *THAT* snow... *POUNCE* Kick up snow in front *POUNCE* kick up *POUNCE* kick up... ect ect ect ect

She could of done it all day long, but I had to stop her, before she dropped over! LOL

Any leaf that gets NEAR the yard... forget, Hershey is attacking and eating them !

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie

@linwhite...Oh, be soooooo grateful it is leaves...I got 2 brother cats at 6 wks old back when my son was 6, we were having a problem w/snakes ans I was seeing rats
running along the top of our fence at night (new house). When they were almost a year old, they were raising such hell to be outside that I opened the door one day.

While their Moms were house cats their Dad was a big black Persian BARN cat, guess it was in their blood so from that point on they lived very happily outside. We never
saw another snake or rat course we also lost our birds & squirrels too. Many was the morning, in the dim predawn light, I'd open my front door to get the newspaper and
find those icky headless mice...Ugh!

There was a cat who decided to adopt us. she would not go home and if we took her there, she'd come back as soon as she could sneak out. If we did not feed her she would leave headless squirrels on the door mat so we wouldn't go hungry. We - both her original family and mine, eventually gave up and she officially became ours. Needless to say, I made sure she got her dinner. She lived to be 23 years old. when she died a year or so ago my 28 year old son, who had loved her for almost all his life was devastated His younger brother was too but Blayne had kept her at his side wherever he moved to during college and afterward. I know about headless squirrels.

Mostly, if we get gifts beside the leaves it's intact moles from the front lawn. rarely a bird.

Most Reactions