Bully Infatuations

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Remi is completely and totally obsessed with leaves blowing in the wind, especially when they scrape along the ground. He could chase them for hours :/ Anyone else have strange bully infatuations?

Don't even say a laser pointer! :p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's funny!!!! Nothing out of the ordinary with my lot so far.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ANYTHING that moves when it is not suppose to.... bags, leaves, light, curtain.... UGH

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
On our evening walk Dublin is so focused on chasing Geckos that if even a leaf blows on the ground she is after it. They have been out a lot as the evening are still very warm but she will have a harder time finding them as the evenings cool down a little. You should see her run after them. Like a little race horse...:rofl: When people see her do that they just can't believe she has it in her....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes my girl Mandy chases her friend Mr Lizard everyday. She goes outside, tracks his scent to find which rock he is under. Then barks and digs at the rocks to find him. Numerous times I see Mr. Lizard running for his life.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
These bullys! They become so fixated on the strangest things! For Samson it would be trying to catch flys and the song Joker by Steve Miller Band, boy can't hear that song without singing LOL Well actually it's that way with a few Neil Young sonds (something about the harmonica) and The Office intro song as well.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My Blossom also loves the leaves, she runs after them, the last time she ran so fast, that she did a somersault and flipped on the leaves lol. She's a crazy girl. She also loves laser lights. And she is crazy for her food, she will catapult her body against the crate when she hears me making her food, she also does this if she hears us making cereal, the crinkling of the bag, she thinks its food for her, lol. When we let her out, she stampedes out of the crate, and inhales her food, then she uses her head to open the dog food bin and tries to eat her food out of the bin. We now put it under the kitchen chair, so she can't open it. I have to feed her 1st by herself, otherwise she eats all her food, then steals Dozers food, and then will proceed to the cat food, I should have called her Miss Piggy.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I don't think any of my bullys fixate on anything but I have a cat that gifts me with the biggest leaves he can find like most cats do with birds and mice. I have those stupid leaves all over the front porch each morning and they are not coming from my yard. He scours the block to find them. I guess it's better than birds and moles.

wizard

Oct 8, 2012
Canton, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Priscilla
When i am driving down the road Priscilla trys to bite objects outside the car window. For instance if i pass a tree and the limb is close to the window she will lunge at it and hit her mouth on the window. I am going to have to strap her to the center console so she cant reach the window lol

Sent from my DROIDX

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Tyler was fixated by anything round. Frisbees, balls it didn't matter, eyes glazed over he went for it. One day two kids played keep away with a frisbee. We told them they should stop. Their father also told them they should stop. End of story,Tyler could jump an easy 3 feet in the air, kid went down, kid was Fine frisbee will never be the same. Moral of the story, holding the frisbee over your head when a 53 pound bulldog is going full speed will not save the frisbee.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin loves leaves an bugs he tries to run but I have him on a leash

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I don't think any of my bullys fixate on anything but I have a cat that gifts me with the biggest leaves he can find like most cats do with birds and mice. I have those stupid leaves all over the front porch each morning and they are not coming from my yard. He scours the block to find them. I guess it's better than birds and moles.

[MENTION=6176]linwhite[/MENTION]...Oh, be soooooo grateful it is leaves...I got 2 brother cats at 6 wks old back when my son was 6, we were having a problem w/snakes ans I was seeing rats
running along the top of our fence at night (new house). When they were almost a year old, they were raising such hell to be outside that I opened the door one day.

While their Moms were house cats their Dad was a big black Persian BARN cat, guess it was in their blood so from that point on they lived very happily outside. We never
saw another snake or rat course we also lost our birds & squirrels too. Many was the morning, in the dim predawn light, I'd open my front door to get the newspaper and
find those icky headless mice...Ugh!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
A windy Fall day here and it's like Disneyland. When we are on the walk, I have to be extra vigilant. They'll both dive in front of a moving anything to get a leaf blowing by.

[MENTION=3914]gobronco[/MENTION] - I loved the Frisbee story! hahahahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online