Bark Busters

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Has anyone heard anything about Bark Busters? It's a home trainer. I was referred by a friend, and have talked to the guy on pricing and such, and it seems great!

Just wanted to know if anyone has heard of them...

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Has anyone heard anything about Bark Busters? It's a home trainer. I was referred by a friend, and have talked to the guy on pricing and such, and it seems great!

I have a collar for Jack I bought at Pet Smart. I is charged by battery. when he barks, a mist of citronella shoots out in front of him. It works and I only use it when very very necessary

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a collar for Jack I bought at Pet Smart. I is charged by battery. when he barks, a mist of citronella shoots out in front of him. It works and I only use it when very very necessary

:ROFL: :ROFL: Sherry --- it is a in home trainer. :laugh:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

yes, I have heard of them... it is a franchise type business, and it is hit or miss as to how good the trainer is that you get. I've heard good and bad so if you have a referral, you should be OK.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:ROFL: :ROFL: Sherry --- it is a in home trainer. :laugh:

Hang no............I knew that............yeah that's it.........I knew that.......jeesh, who do you think your talkin too here?? huh??
:ashamed: :laugh: :hmm:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hang no............I knew that............yeah that's it.........I knew that.......jeesh, who do you think your talkin too here?? huh??
:ashamed: :laugh: :hmm:

I am crying from laughing.... that was good :poo: right there.... :lmaogirl:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Google it. Read some reviews of their training methods. See what you think of their training philosophy. Make sure the individual trainer knows bulldogs.

Don't take their our method works for all dogs stuff at face value. Get some references from other bulldog owners from him or the company in general.

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] that was great!!! Lol I was trying to put two/two together!!!!

I've gotten some references on him, but y'all are right I should try and get more and see how well he is with bulldogs!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin

I cant' stress this enough and this is from experience. Awful, awful. Take your money now and flush it down the toilet and you will get more satisfaction. I don't know what state you are living in but here, it was the biggest rip off. If I was to put my husband on for his opinion I'm sure my post would be deleted before anyone ever saw it...:ROFL:. In theory it is good but you have to have a committed trainer and follow up. I received neither. You pay upfront for all and that to me is a bad sign. Please feel free to private message me if you like. My advice, buy Cesar Milan's CD's and books and you will have all and more than you need for Spunky....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i hope it all works out for you whatever you decide and im laughing from the stuff above. :ROFL:

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
[MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION] I just messaged you. Don't worry, you can bitch all you need lol ;)

Thanks everyone for the insight....I'm not goin to move forward with it yet.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh and I forgot to mention, I knew more about Bullies than she did and that is not saying much since I only had Dublin two months at the time...... Dont' get me started..............:bitching:
aw thats awful. i was talking bout that stuff with sherry though as its not really funny to throw money away on someone who doesnt know what they are talking about. i was not laughing at your situation sorry if it looked like that. id be mad to in your case. :yes:

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
I haven't used them, but they're up here in Canada too and my friend used them for her dog (mix shepard-type breed). She said it was totally useless and nothing but a waste of money....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.