Help with a cupple of issues. :)

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi guys hope u and ur Billy's are all well !! For all you guys who know of me and coco just a quick update. Since cocos surgery she has Been like a different dog :). She is doing brilliant :)

Now to get to the issues.

Nails - no matter how often or far we walk coco her nails just do not seem to be coming down. I no a lot will just say well get them cut and a probably will have to do this at the vets but why arnt they coming ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350252704.763220.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1350252721.342895.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1350252739.726589.jpg
down. she gets walked every day for at least 20 mins and every other day shes down the cycle path with me for a cupple of hours ??

Moving home. - me and my other half ate thinking of buying a house it's a lot bigger and better for us all. Do any of you have any advice of how we can move coco and help her settle in ??

Any advice will be brill guys no matter how small. I'll pop a cupple of pics on the bottom so you can see how cocos doing. Much love Jemma and coco :) zx ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350252756.321255.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1350252766.269173.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1350252783.826430.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well first let me say Coco is a beauty and I love the pics. As far as the nails, even though you walk her, you will still need to cut or Dremel her nails. You would have to walk way further than she could ever go to grind them off just walking. As far as the move goes, she should do fine. We have moved a couple time with ours and they always did well. I think as long as they are with you, they have food and a bed, they could care less where they are.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
David answered your questions as well as I could.

I just want to echo that Coco looks fabulous!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Jemma, so happy that Coco's recovered well from surgery and looking so fantastic too!

My Brutus was adopted by me just 4 months ago and I'm at least his 3rd or 4th owner in
his short life, was told he's 3 y/o but I think he's about 5 y/o. In that 4 months, my Hubby
died (Brutus had bonded w/him right away) and then I moved him 3 weeks ago back to my
previous home.

So, after all that, he is adjusting really well...I think as long as your bully is WITH you, that's
all that matters to them. Be well and be blessed! Texas Carol & Brutus

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... Coco is a beauty!

As David stated, even with all the walking, it is not enough to keep them down - still need to get them cut. As for moving, within a few days and she is with you in the house... she will not even know anything changed.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Agree with above, she sure is a beauty!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.