Starting to see the Bulldog that we all know and love....

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
So after 5 and 1/2 months of puppyhood, Ellie is starting to turn into the Bulldog that we all know and love. Over the past week, she has destroyed 4 of her toys, including 2 today. The most recent was tonight and it was a stuffie shaped like a fish and the body was a ring with a hole in the center. This was one of her 1st two toys. Well there was some stuffing thrown here, some stuffing thrown there and just like that, one of her first toys was kaput. So I clean up all of the stuffing from her crate and get ready to throw "Mr. Fish" away and notice that something's not quite right. Hmmmmm.....oh, I see it now......Mr. Fish is missing his bright pink tail! So I search Ellie's crate and the surrounding area and alas....no fish tail. I've come to the conclusion that Ellie is probably going to have quite the colorful :poo: in the morning....

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Or could even be on Sunday, she will poop a rainbow

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Well Mr. Fish's tail decided to make an appearance this evening. I have to admit, that was the most colorful turd I've ever shoveled....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well Mr. Fish's tail decided to make an appearance this evening. I have to admit, that was the most colorful turd I've ever shoveled....

That was a fast pass through! So glad :). Now it's time to go through the toy box!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Gotta love the rainbow ones. I clean up a lot of Bacon's leftovers via the hose in the back yard and just returning them to the grass as fertilizer, it's amazing the stuff that passes through him that you would never see unless you were recycling

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber destroys her toys but prefers to leave the remains; the leaving room looks more like a large toy box but as she has grown so have her toys. She has one dragon that is about 2 feet long that gets drug around but ducky, the hedgehog and soccerball are still her favorites. Sleeps with the soccerball until it is dripping with drool.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh yes, when my girls were little, they colored at the kitchen table , of course any crayons that fell on the floor were imediately scarffed up. :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.