loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: that sucks well their is always a dog in need I'm sure you will find one soon.

Last edited:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Your landlord sounds like a real piece of :poo:.

When you get your bully it will be thr right one and you will be so glad the wait is over, and I hope it is real soon for you.

OP
Noyes27

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Thanks again to everyone for the kind words, and encouragement. I have been keeping my eyes peeled in the mean time, and flagging and reporting all the scams. After some not so nice emails of course. Some people are so unbelievable. One person has listed on craigslist they will traide their bulldog for a tanning bed. Another says will give bulldog for return of $102 and a reciept that was dropped in a fast food restaurant....I wrote them saying I don't have the reciept but could couldn't believe their family member was only worth $102 to them.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Sep 3, 2012
Lawrence, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Dent
Some people are just disgusting. We got our Roxy from Craigslist, and when we went to get her she only weighed 37 pounds, and all her hair was falling out. She was on this hypothyroid medication which was making her a total spaz, and she was scared to death of cars. We paid the guys $150 for her regardless of all of it, because we knew when we saw her that she needed us and we needed to get her away from those people. She is only two and has c section scars so we know she'd already been bred at least once. :(

She's now approaching 50 pounds, and almost all of her hair has grown back. She is off the thyroid meds and is no longer hyperactive. We are still training her to be better with cars, but that's really the only issue she has anymore. She just took a four day trip in a car and was an utter angel the whole way.

Long story short, the best thing you can do is just wait and the right bully who needs you more than anything will fall right into your lap. I was so sad when my last bully, Hoss, went to the Rainbow Bridge, but Roxy has carried on his bully legacy quite honorably. :) She is a dollface and we are so happy to have her in our lives. <3

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
It will be well worth it when the day finally comes that you get your bully, they are life changing in an amazing way.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great news!!! On my way to pick up a bullie in need of a forever home. 11 month old female, marine going through a divorce, pup currently with a friend! Seriously how perfect! Not for the guy, but for me, Plus I talked to the landlord today about something else and he ask with fake concern about the heat, and never mentioned the rescue contacting him. Soooo I am going to play ignorant and if he says anything be like uh everyone here has dogs and the lease doesn't say anything about it. By the time he can even do anything about it hopefully well be in the house!

Great news! Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures. Things happen for a reason even if we don't understand it at the time. :)

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Great news! Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures. Things happen for a reason even if we don't understand it at the time. :)

Lmao fell through, ex wife won't give her up. After we drove an hour to get here. Seriously! Oh well. Told him to let me know if it changes......

0 Comment(s)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lmao fell through, ex wife won't give her up. After we drove an hour to get here. Seriously! Oh well. Told him to let me know if it changes......

0 Comment(s)

Well drats, that's what I get for reading the beginning and the end. :ashamed:

Ok, things happen for a reason and YOUR bully will happen. :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.