Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Margie is an advocate for bulldogs and I am devastated to hear about this.

I wanted to share this in case anyone can help.

Someone broke into a family's home, poured gasoline on the dogs and lit them on fire. The dogs are at the vet now with extensive burns and the family will need as much help as they can get with their vet bills. Say an extra prayer for all of them, too.

Also, they lost quite a bit from the fire and have damages to the house and could use help with raising money for those things as well.

You can chip in here, every dollar counts. http://scrapsvetting.chipin.com/mypages/view/id/eb5cf4df48f9d769

Warning, the photos below are quite graphic.

285691_10152137228960467_663736754_n.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay the photo does not show in edit mode so I am going to put it here.

285691_10152137228960467_663736754_n.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG..... :cry: sick, sick ba$atard$.... I so hate the human race at times, such a horrible respect for living animals and each other

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Here is more, it seems that there is more to the story

http://www.fox16.com/news/story/Dogs-caught-in-fire-during-home-invasion/klsePmgk1k6iMSwWSpcMRQ.cspx

and from Facebook -

[h=5]Anythingfor Dabullies

[/h][h=5]"Anything For Da Bullies announces a $200 distribution made to Double Tree Vet Clinic (501) 821-1880 for the benefit of Margie and Jeff Foley whose house was torched by an arsonist and their bulldogs were caught in the fire. What the new report from Fox16 fails to mention is while 2 are in critical condition EIGHT bulldogs were injured in this fire. I lost my composure when the woman that I talked to at the clinic corrected me and said eight were being treated for various injuries related to the fire. If you do not want participate in the chipin you can call the vet directly. "

[/h]

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Please lets all pull together and help these bully angels they didnt ask or deserve this .If everyone sent just à dollar it would help and prayers are Cheap.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Those poor babies, it doesn't matter if they were deliberately set on fire or caught in it, they still don't deserve to be burnt like that. People are just heartless and I just hope they will pay for what they have done to these beautiful bullies. It just angers me to no end the way people treat these wonderful, beautiful bullies, all they want is to be loved and to give love back unconditionally.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Those poor babies, it doesn't matter if they were deliberately set on fire or caught in it, they still don't deserve to be burnt like that. People are just heartless and I just hope they will pay for what they have done to these beautiful bullies. It just angers me to no end the way people treat these wonderful, beautiful bullies, all they want is to be loved and to give love back unconditionally.
And dont you know the pain these babies are in the are still licking the hands of à human right this minute

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
I have tears in my eyes.
How can anyone do such a thing?????
I will never understand how some people can be this way. What is wrong with people?????
It truly breaks my heart.
I hope who every did this is caught and will pay for what they have done!
So sad!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1950]goobers mom[/MENTION] that's what kills me too, they can be treated like crap and still want to give love back, they just want to be loved.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
While I feel devastated for the family (I'm very happy the son was able to alert them to escape), I just hope this wasnt targeted at the bullies. It seems bullies and other pets are just innocent bystanders in so many human issues. I hate to think there are people out there targeting any type of pets to harm like this. These babies and no other pets should be subjected to human psychoses!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Heartbreaking!!! This makes me sick to my stomach thinking of those poor bullies! I hope that who ever did this is caught soon.

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
I have been holding Herschel tight and in tears all morning. The vet's office just posted on FB:

We would like to say thank you to all that have generously donated money to care for these bulldog babies. The outpouring of love and care is overwhelming. Right now, they are doing as well as can be expected. We do ask for continued prayers, but because of your support, we no longer need monetary donations. Thank you again.

The link to the chipin is still
http://scrapsvetting.chipin.com/mypages/view/id/eb5cf4df48f9d769

This just makes me rage inside. I am a peace loving hippy-ish chick and this is the one thing that would push me over the edge. If someone did this to Herschel and I could get to them, y'all would be visiting me in the state pen because nothing would stop me from killing them.

Ugh... Makes me tear up when I think about those poor babies. No matter what the person was doing, they did what they did and I hope someone neuters them slowly with fire.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.