This is DEVASTATING!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've found it with the the and the number now lol. Probably because I already liked it though.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

OMG... I suck!! :blink::help1::oops::awwwwman::bang:

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I heard about this on Instagram. So horrible, terrible, sad ... I'm a very pacifistic person, but this thing angered me so many times in the past few days. :cursing:

Another proof that humans are the biggest beasts on this planet. We're basically the only species that deliberately destroys things and beings without any survival advantages, for various twisted reasons that have little/nothing to do with survival. :cursing: And yet we dare to look down on other animals, who only do bad things because of survival instincts (with some very very rare exceptions).

There's hope, though, as shown by all the donations from strangers. :clap2:

Last edited:

MichelleandZach

Jul 1, 2011
Tampa, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dulcinea's Roman Holiday (Roman for short!)
Absolutely sick! If someone tried to hurt my bulldog I would kill them! What the hell is wrong with people?

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I am completely at a loss for words. Some people shouldn't be allowed to live after an act of this magnitude. This is worse than the girl who roasted a kitten in a 500 degree oven. My heart totally goes out to the owners.

However, in the same breath, I am kind of pissed at them. Someone who can afford 6 English bulldogs can afford $200 bucks a year in renters insurance. Maybe that's neither here nor there, because I am off to donating anyway to the cause. I just hope the animals aren't suffering more in anyway due to lack of funds.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.