Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
This is so sad! I am relieved to know that the sweet babies are no longer in pain, but the family will mourn for them forever. This is a beautiful tribute to them that was on Facebook posted by Old McDonald Bulldogs

ybetu7y2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I have been following this story... every time I see the pictures, I get teary-eyed, and nauseated! It is hard to comprehend such a thing... I have been loving my baby extra hard these past few days.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
As horrific as this story is, I am choosing to focus on the humanity of this story instead of the monstrous person who did this thing. If I don't I'll probably lose my mind. :cursing:

Almost $13,000 in donations from total strangers for these sweet, innocent babies. There is still a lot of good in people.

I have been holding Herschel tight and in tears all morning. The vet's office just posted on FB:

We would like to say thank you to all that have generously donated money to care for these bulldog babies. The outpouring of love and care is overwhelming. Right now, they are doing as well as can be expected. We do ask for continued prayers, but because of your support, we no longer need monetary donations. Thank you again.

The link to the chipin is still
http://scrapsvetting.chipin.com/mypages/view/id/eb5cf4df48f9d769

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
This is too horrific for words - been in tears ever since I heard. Prayers are being sent from the Great White North - and hope for the bullies and their humans that justice is served.
Am hugging my babies extra tight. :(

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
As horrific as this story is, I am choosing to focus on the humanity of this story instead of the monstrous person who did this thing. If I don't I'll probably lose my mind. :cursing:

Almost $13,000 in donations from total strangers for these sweet, innocent babies. There is still a lot of good in people.

I put in my little bit when it still said 0... within just that day over $12,000 had been donated. It shows how many wonderful people there are out there.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
This is too horrific for words - been in tears ever since I heard. Prayers are being sent from the Great White North - and hope for the bullies and their humans that justice is served.
Am hugging my babies extra tight. :(

In my opinion in this case justice is served only the Hammurabi way.

allyxo

Jun 26, 2012
29 Palms, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
No words.... can't imagine what the bullies were thinking in that moment. cannot go there with my mind it's so heartbreaking. hugging my sweet Penny a little tighter now. Makes me not want to leave the house.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
New Facebook page went up ... 'Foley Eight' dedicated to the bullies with updates of the surviving six

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
It's not coming up when I search so I may be too quick on the draw or something

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.