This is DEVASTATING!!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Yes I read that too and thank God they are no longer suffering now hopefully the rest can be treated and come home. Please dear angels wrap your loving wings around them and the family and comfort them in there time of need.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Like everyone here I am bawling my eyes out and just sick at my stomach.

I believe it was a personal attack and the bullies were targeted because they knew how
much they were loved and how devastated the family would be, imagine if someone did
this to any of us and our babies!

Things like this make it so very hard to be a Christian...my first thoughts are completely
and totally revengeful and unmerciful torture...giving as good as given...lighting their sorry
asses up!

But I also believe (and this helps me so much, stay steady and on course with GOD) that when
all is said and done and no matter how long it takes, in this world or in the next one, they will
stand before GOD and they will be judged accordingly and NOTHING we can think up and/or do
to this garbage will never surpass GOD's punishment for them.

Rest assured, it will come to pass!

And these babies just put down...they are free of agonizing pain and romping with Jesus.

I will keep this family & their surviving bullies in my prayers as well as all of us here, suffering
in shock, grief & horror...we need GOD's comforting touch and heavenly assurances that HE...
the Almighty...the Alpha and the Omega...our Abba Father...that HE, GOD...is listening and that
HE, GOD is watching and all, in time, will be done according to HIS will and not our own. Amen!

Love to All, Texas Carol & Brutus

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
There are no words for this blatant disrespect of life. I can't not even imagine the loss and heartache that this poor family is experiencing right now. How sick must someone be to be able to commit such a heinous crime against an animal? I pray that our judicial system does its job!!! Eye for an eye justice for this bastard arsonist coward isn't even close to what he deserves. Many prayers from Kentucky tonight for this family and their beloved bullies.

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Give me 5 mins with the SOB's that did this....just 5 mins and I guarantee they will hurt for the rest of there life.

Killing the people who did this would be too painless for them.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I got news of this first thing this morning and have thought of little else all day. I had Aubie at work with me and couldn't help but about hug her to death. I'd been waiting all day to get home so I could donate because I couldn't on my iphone. My heart is breaking for this family, the loss of their two babies, and the pain for the rest.

I would be in jail if someone did that to Aubie. Maybe I could plead temporary insanity though because I wouldn't get thinking... I would be blinded by rage.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
I CAN NOT BELIEVE PEOPLE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN THEY CATCH THE PEOPLE THAT DID THIS THEY SHOULD BE SET ON FIRE THE SAME WAY AN NOT PUT OUT OHH IF I COULD SAY MORE I WOULD but I like this site an I pray that they get better fast we lost 2 dogs in a fire about 3 years ago now but this someone did an that could never hurt more I'm sorry for what they are going through maybe we can talk to the dog food company that they use an see if they can donate some food or beds or something I pray they get better soon

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The level of pain and anger I have over this story is beyond words.... I so want these SOB's caught and made to suffer as they did these poor babies.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm just getting to this and read the links attached. I am heartbroken over the intentional infliction of pain on these poor babes. May Obie & Bebe RIP. :cry: And may whoever did this rot in !!!! I just don't understand people. These are innocent bullies and were in their crates! :cry:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im just reading this and i know ill be thinking of this for some time to come. i just for the life of me cannot understand this. i sit here with tears in my eyes for those dogs and the family that has to live with this. may the good lord help them. i cannot even type anymore right now.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I hope the boys suspicions are correct and they know who did this, I want to see this man rot!!!!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Just logged on to catch up and I am soooo sick and sad. Couldn't even look at the photos. Way too painful. Just spent a wonderful day out on the boat with friends and our Miss Dubbie. She is lying here beside me snoring, so tired from having fun, love and lots of attention. I can't even how horrific that scene must have been and the suffering of those innocent bullies beyond comprehension.. I hope those responsible are brought to justice if there is such a thing in this case.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
OMG that is absolutely shocking when they catch the sick bastards that done it they should give them the same treatment and let them suffer like the poor bully's. It makes me sick to think that some humans if you can call them humans can do something like this.

I pray for these poor babies all to get well.

Most Reactions