Thread: This is DEVASTATING!!

Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: This is DEVASTATING!!

While I feel devastated for the family (I'm very happy the son was able to alert them to escape), I just hope this wasnt targeted at the bullies. It seems bullies and other pets are just innocent bystanders in so many human issues. I hate to think there are people out there targeting any type of pets to harm like this. These babies and no other pets should be subjected to human psychoses!!

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Heartbreaking!!! This makes me sick to my stomach thinking of those poor bullies! I hope that who ever did this is caught soon.
    Princess, Diva, and Gio <3

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Danielle's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herschel and Fiona
    Likes (Received)

I have been holding Herschel tight and in tears all morning. The vet's office just posted on FB:

We would like to say thank you to all that have generously donated money to care for these bulldog babies. The outpouring of love and care is overwhelming. Right now, they are doing as well as can be expected. We do ask for continued prayers, but because of your support, we no longer need monetary donations. Thank you again.

The link to the chipin is still
    http://scrapsvetting.chipin.com/mypages/view/id/eb5cf4df48f9d769

This just makes me rage inside. I am a peace loving hippy-ish chick and this is the one thing that would push me over the edge. If someone did this to Herschel and I could get to them, y'all would be visiting me in the state pen because nothing would stop me from killing them.

Ugh... Makes me tear up when I think about those poor babies. No matter what the person was doing, they did what they did and I hope someone neuters them slowly with fire.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I can't believe this freaking world sometimes, I just logged in and this is what I find. You gotta know that pain those poor baby's are feeling, even when you burn your finger, it hurts like "H" I just can not imagine the pain they are enduring right now. God help them.
    Last edited by Sherry; 10-12-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

When I saw this I couldn't help but burst into tears and I keep doing so at the thought of their pain and anguish. These poor babies did not deserve this and neither did the family involved. I feel their pain and will continue to pray for justice and healing for them. These babies are about nothing but LOVE - how could anyone hurt them this way?!?!? I'm so hurt and angered by this terrible action and I know I'm not alone when I read all the comments and shares. Love One Bully - You Love All Bullies!

Cheerio mates!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Petunia aka "Tuni"
    Likes (Received)

This is absolutely heartbreaking. I can't believe people in this world, just awful. I am literally speechless.

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Danielle's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herschel and Fiona
    Likes (Received)

The news article is a little misleading. There were more than 2 bullies involved. Family/friends say "2 of the dogs are critical, 2 are guarded & 4 look like they may recover".

Dog Groomer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    Those poor babies, it doesn't matter if they were deliberately set on fire or caught in it, they still don't deserve to be burnt like that. People are just heartless and I just hope they will pay for what they have done to these beautiful bullies. It just angers me to no end the way people treat these wonderful, beautiful bullies, all they want is to be loved and to give love back unconditionally.
    No it doesn't matter which. May the folks who did whatever rot in hell.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

I read this, saw the pictures, and burst into tears at work! Those poor bully babies! How awful and sickening. Does anyone know if this was a personal attack on the dogs or just a random, sick arsenist going about doing this? Yes, it's also not clear if he did this to the bully's directly or the house and the bully's were just innoccent bystanders. Still sick either way, but it would be even worse if he meant harm to the dogs first and foremost! When the son alerted everyone that the house was on fire, why could they not have gotten the bullies out too?! I don't know the situation, but this is just me completely and utterly wishing this hadn't happened to those poor people and dogs and trying to fathom something like this while wishing you could go back in time and change the outcome! Praying like crazy for those people and their dogs!

Dog Groomer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
    Likes (Received)

Here is a link to the Sherrif's report. http://posting.arktimes.com/images/b...ulldogfire.pdf

Alaskasmom1

I'm heartbroken, hysterical,devastated,angry, etc. humanity is just non exist ant if someone could do this. I'm trying to chip in but it won't let me on an IPad.? Help?

Alaskasmom1

You and I ate in agreement. No one better EVER TRY AND HURT MY BABIES. This is the worst I've ever heard of.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads