What a night!

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
Herschel had me up every two hours last night to go out. It felt like I would just get to sleep and that big, gorgeous head would be laying ON my face again. I would get up and let him out and he would barely pee, run around like a crazy dog and then come back in. I think it is the cool night that he is loving and he really didn't want to miss out on it lol!

He also has to be feeling better. He had that extreme dry nose skin on his nose that I just could not get to come off no matter what I tried from the great suggestions on here. Finally, I followed @desertskybulldogs suggestion and just used a warm washcloth and patience and VOILA!!! The pieces fell away to reveal that cute, shiny, healthy black nose that I love to kiss.

So here I am, wide awake and he is snoring peacefully curled up here next to me. Maybe I will work on our blog (offsite) and his FB fan page.

Edited to add: Now the cat is curled up nest to Herschel. TOO MUCH CUTE ON MY BED!

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He sure knows how to get Mama's attention! :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK... so wherre is the cuteness cuddled up on your bed picture.....?????:tapfoot:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Was great lol. I can't help but laugh at the way he wakes me up by laying his drooly bits over my head. There is no way I can ignore it hahaha.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

I love them to death but ↑↑ this ↑↑ would make me :censored:

OP
Danielle

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
Ok, I ended up waking them up while they were sleeping on the couch. Herschel is not pleased that I interrupted his nap and caught his cuddling with Sam on "film". You can see how Sam is still laying ON Herschel a bit even tho Herschel popped his head up and tried to make it look like it wasn't really happening.

010.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.