I hate to brag but..........

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My little Lola is the best girl! She has grown up so much! My husband lost his job on friday when they decided to cut his position and I swear Lola knows whats going on. It has been stressful around here to say the least and I have never seen her snuggle with me the way she has. She usually plays with the kids and is pretty busy, taking some naps but never had to be on me on the time. If I go to the bathroom she comes with me, if I leave the room she goes with me and if I go outside she cries at the door tell I come back inside. I cant even get up in the night and go potty without her sitting up in her bed waiting for me then she will lay back down. She kisses me all the time and has been so loving! I am so grateful for her companionship and her knowing what I need to make me feel better. Its funny how in your hard times you can look at your pet and all you can see is love in there eyes and it reminds you that things aren't that bad! I love my Lola!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sorry to hear things are so tough right now. But, your Lola is very attune to your feelings and your energy and seems like she wants to comfort her mama right now. :daisy:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Sorry to hear about your hubby's job. I sure hope he finds something else soon. Just keep kuddling with little Miss Lola!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They really do know when to give you the extra love and support when you need it most... so sorry to hear about the hubby's job, really hope he finds a new one quickly

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh no, I am sorry. Seems to be appending more and more to people around me.:( these babies sure do know how to help us tho don't they?! Amazing little lovers we have.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
My little Lola is the best girl! She has grown up so much! My husband lost his job on friday when they decided to cut his position and I swear Lola knows whats going on. It has been stressful around here to say the least and I have never seen her snuggle with me the way she has. She usually plays with the kids and is pretty busy, taking some naps but never had to be on me on the time. If I go to the bathroom she comes with me, if I leave the room she goes with me and if I go outside she cries at the door tell I come back inside. I cant even get up in the night and go potty without her sitting up in her bed waiting for me then she will lay back down. She kisses me all the time and has been so loving! I am so grateful for her companionship and her knowing what I need to make me feel better. Its funny how in your hard times you can look at your pet and all you can see is love in there eyes and it reminds you that things aren't that bad! I love my Lola!

So sorry to hear of the stressful turn of events in your life. We have been down that road more times than I care to mention. Hug each other more tightly than ever before and of course having miss Lola will lighten your emotional load. We got Dublin just shortly after my mom died of Pancreatic Cancer. I was (and still am) totally devastated. Dublin was my reason for getting out of bed on many a morning. She continues to give to us more than we could ever give or do for her. I do hope your husband finds an even better job soon. Good luck to you and your family.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Pets sure are the greatest. My husband got laid off three weeks ago, Raven is a lover but she has been giving hubby extra love. Praying that the sun comes out and both our hubbies find something even better than they had before. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: very sweet they are always there when you need them the most

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thank you everyone! He has a interview on Friday that is in Utah so 4 hours from here in the same town we got Lola from so Im hoping that pans out. I hate leaving my home town but if it has to happen at least I like it in Utah! lol. Lola has been there when I was crying and will just lay her head on my shoulder she is such a life saver! Getting her was the best decision! She usually is a daddys girl but has totally turned into my pup this week and I couldnt be happier about that!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So sorry to hear about your husbands job and good luck with the interview.

Hugs to Lola for being there for you :hug:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Sending good thoughts your way and hoping your hubbie's interview tomorrow goes well.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Here is Lola snuggling with her mama.
Lola first year one 034.jpg
Hubby is at interview now!