Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I really don't have any above shots, I will have to take some. :)

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=1222]Victor Y[/MENTION] I dont necessarily think he is overweight so much as over pudgy. haha. The vet thinks I am nuts but he could def. stand to lose a good 2 or 3 pounds I would think. Only problem there is that I free feed my boys and they eat out of the same bowl also. When I have cut back the food a little I felt like my pug was the one not eating as much and he is in perfect shape. I do feed lots of veggies for snacks and am thinking of trying that stew Libra made as an addition to help cut back but other than that I dont really know what i can do. If he was more heavy I would focus on it more. Luckily he doesnt seem to gain or anything, this is where he has been since he finished filling in for the most part I think. As for exercise, we dont walk them much and with the heat in california this time of year we cant really. Hubby works a lot so he cant and wont let me walk them alone since we are overly protective of someone stealing him. Such a sad world we live in where this is something we have to think about isnt it?

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Maybe add green beans to his food when you cut back as they are pretty much just filler and he will still feel full. I did this for another dog we have to help him loose weight. He got a bit miffed about having less dogfood to eat so I just added 1/2 can of french cut Green beans to his food. Took him a long time to figure that one out HEH:D

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I don't have any recent photos of Chester that show his shape well..except for this one.. belly-flopping on my Mom's floor. He weighs about 50 lbs and his very wide in his shoulders and fairly low to the ground. Skinny bum!

59950_1662629528595_1322910995_1756623_4495292_n.jpg

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.