Aprils scheduled trip to the vet

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April went to the vet today -walked right in like the classy princess that she can be ,Me and the wife dropped her off at 8:00 am the vet techs oohed and ahhed over her then she went back to get spayed and have her microchip inserted -man was i nervous till i could go pick her up at 4:00 this afternoon - no reason to be my cousin Ashley was one of the vet techs helping out and our vet is the BOMB ! but there is always a chance something could go wrong When I picked her up this evening i heaved a big sigh of relief and said a little thank you to the keeper of the doggie door upstairs that she was needed down here for a little while more sutures come out in seven to ten days and she is chillaxing on the floor by my feet

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you -- this sight is so supportive and rich in info and help It is wonnderfull to know people are out there in your corner when things like this are going on

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thank you -- this sight is so supportive and rich in info and help It is wonnderfull to know people are out there in your corner when things like this are going on

:yes: It's a very special place and we love our Bully's! No matter if they are ours or not! Bet you all sleep better tonight than last night! :up:

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
you must be a mind reader LOL i bet i woke up every two hours last night ! I have been teasing my wife about empty nest syndrome since our daughter has went to school but i was actually worried man have I been bitten by the bully bug or what we just adopted April july 21st this year

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
you must be a mind reader LOL i bet i woke up every two hours last night ! I have been teasing my wife about empty nest syndrome since our daughter has went to school but i was actually worried man have I been bitten by the bully bug or what we just adopted April july 21st this year

:ROFL: I know this because I was nervous for a week before Jake's neutering! Grilled my vet and called them like 20 times! :eek: The Bully Bug...I like That...yup, it works wonders on "missing skin kids"!!!! And you adopted?? That's awesome!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy all went well.... it is always so stressful leaving them regardless of what the reason and the level of relief when you go pick them up feels so good. Big hugs to the cutie pie

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
well April is getting back in the swing of things she has started to eat more than just a little bit -she puked up some water she drank to much of this morning when i wasn't watching her intake closely [trying to multitask] We did make it outside every time she had to go #2 [thank god the trotts are over too ]--she dosn't act like she is in allot of pain but we opted for the laser treatment over meds and i have been picking her up when she wants on the couch or the bed -lots of sleepy time I think she is just charging the batteries . The vet did an amazing job just a small incision and not very many sutures ! She is such a trooper !! the Daughter is coming home this weekend to pamper her I'm sure

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online