Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crate??

Real Name
    Bree
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Layla and Wilbur
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Crate??

Too Funny!!! My little girl is not such a fan of her crate, but my little boy LOVES it. He goes for quiet time a lot - in fact he is snoring away in there right now!
    Layla eats her bedding often, and is restless and squeaking to get out.... but she goes for quiet time alone sometimes (usually in Wilbur's crate, and then Wilbur wants in there too, and then they both squeeze into the one crate and sit there and look at me as if to say "Mommy, make this more comfy so we can both cuddle in here") !!! hahahah they're so funny!

Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Crate??

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2Bullies View Post
    Too Funny!!! My little girl is not such a fan of her crate, but my little boy LOVES it. He goes for quiet time a lot - in fact he is snoring away in there right now!
    Layla eats her bedding often, and is restless and squeaking to get out.... but she goes for quiet time alone sometimes (usually in Wilbur's crate, and then Wilbur wants in there too, and then they both squeeze into the one crate and sit there and look at me as if to say "Mommy, make this more comfy so we can both cuddle in here") !!! hahahah they're so funny!
    Lol too cute!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads