home at last !

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
I have been working six days a week for the last month only going home on sat and driving back up on mon - april and my wife have had some serious bonding time while i have been away -but it is great after a 2 1/2 hour drive to see the BIG SMOOCHIE chomping at the bit at the front door and racing around the living room like a nascar driver on red bull -SHE STILL LOVES ME TOO!!! My wife sent me pics of her waiting in the driveway every night for me to get home april 018.jpg so i called her wed night to tell her sat was my last day of the shutdown in Kansas City and they went to town and my wife got her hair done and april got groomed and nails clipped both my lady's were styling and profiling when i got home I AM SO BLESSED !!! then the wife and i met some friends for some birthday dancing it was a great homecoming

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww look at her waiting for you. She looks so sweet, and there is nothing better than coming home to a happy bully.

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
AMEN to that but I'm glad her and the wife got to bond while i was working -I had been laid off for two months and had been with April everyday since we adopted her Before I left we put down rubber in the entire 10 x15 bathroom because my wife works 10 hours a night 3 or 4 days a week - no accidents by the way - she was in a climate controlled area with food and water and lots of toy's . when we got April we were told she was crate trained but we thought that was to long for her to be in such a small space

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=5998]mc68mc[/MENTION]...

What a great guy to work so very hard and endure the hard sacrifice of being gone from home
in order to provide for your family.

I hope your wife knows what a lucky woman she is!

May GOD favor and bless you all! Texas Carol & Brutus

BTW, April is TOO cute rocking that pink collar.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So awesome.... what a nice feeling knowing those you love are that happy to see you home!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such a sweet photo of her sat waiting for you to come home ..... :crying:

So glad that you are home now and won't have to leave again!!! :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Welcome back home. Big Smoochie will now be bonded with both of you. :luv: Very sweet heartwarming picture to of her waiting there. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.