Bully clothes?

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber refuses to wear anything. She will rip tear and shred anything you put on her. I put a sock on her one day because she hurt her foot and you would have thought I was killing her. She lost her mind over that sock; howled and ripped at it until I took it off. I do have a bandana for her for halloween and some wings....lol.....she isn't too happy about those wings and has gotten a little better since I put a harness on her but overall....no clothes for that girl.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April likes her coat - 2012-10-15_14-06-10_82.jpg it actually was found at walmart 10 dollars

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Anyone know where I can find a set of Marine Dress Blues for my Bocephus? Haven't had any luck on my own!

Someone was asking about dress blues a while back and I sure couldn't find anything. You would almost have to have someone who knew what dress blues should look like to start with and have the custom made. That's something that would be beyond my skill level.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Someone was asking about dress blues a while back and I sure couldn't find anything. You would almost have to have someone who knew what dress blues should look like to start with and have the custom made. That's something that would be beyond my skill level.
Think you are right my friend... no luck whatsoever on the dress blues front. Someone did send me a few links to children's outfits that could possibly be tailored. Don't you make special bulldog outfits?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Think you are right my friend... no luck whatsoever on the dress blues front. Someone did send me a few links to children's outfits that could possibly be tailored. Don't you make special bulldog outfits?

I do make custim bully sized fleeces. I think dress blues would be way beyond my skill level.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
There is usually one listed for auctions to help bully rescue, and for other special circumstances. So watch for the upcoming auction. Bif often and bid high and get a fleece and help bully rescue at the same time.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.