pic :)

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
I wanted to share a picture with everyone. :) this is daisy's first time meeting a much bigger dog and they look like twins LOL! This is Kramer the boxer and daisy the english/olde english bulldog. I have seen a lot of posts about bullies looking like boxers or other breeds, and I wanted to do a side by side picture, that way it is easier to see the differences. Kramer is 3 y.o. and daisy is 5 months. I will take another picture when she gets older as well. They are also both all white :)

Attachments

• 2012-10-08_07-43-46_995.jpg
    2012-10-08_07-43-46_995.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 72

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They both are beautiful.

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Awww... cutie pies! Our bully's favorite dogs are always the bigger ones, as well. His "BFF" is a mastiff puppy. So cute when they play together!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Daisy is so cute, heck, don't wait till she's older, I'd love to see more pictures of her before that. [MENTION=5524]jessport[/MENTION]

OP
jessport

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
Thanks! She loves the bigger dogs too, the little ones r too nippy lol. I am slowly getting the hang of the iPad :) so I will be posting more pics. We even took daisy hunting with us this year. She loved the moo cows haha

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Dude that boxer seriously is scaring the crap out of me! He has his game face on. Your bully is super gorgeous btw. I'm partial to that lighter coloring. How did playtime go?

OP
jessport

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
LOL he wasn't to happy that we made him sit still for the picture. Playtime....well my friend received a big scratch on his leg, daisy jumped up on the couch so she was Kramer's height, Kramer jumped all over me, they almost flipped my husband's recliner over backwards (with him reclined in it), and also almost tipped over the end table (it was up on two legs and thank goodness didn't fall over). Daisy had a blast and I couldn't help but sit there and laugh! She has a buddy for life now :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They are so pretty! Yes they could be twins from another mother! LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Two very beautiful babies!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Wow, I guess I have never seen a Boxer compared to a Bully, it is like they could be twins from another mother. They are both beautiful!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.