Our new lil boy

Q

Qasamm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349644930.021662.jpg
This is Zeus our 11 week old pup we picked up today. Late last week we lost our 12 yr old girl Zima. Not meant to be a replacement- no one can ever replace our dear Zima. This little dude is settling in we'll.

Sam and Vik

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I'm so sorry for the loss of your lovely girl Zima. But congratulations on Zues, the new man of the house! And welcome to EBN, the folks here are great!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.

So sorry for the loss of your sweet girl... 12 years means amazing memories and you are correct, there is never a replacement. Best of luck with you new family member... 12 years of new memories coming right up.

He isa cutie!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
View attachment 28232
This is Zeus our 11 week old pup we picked up today. Late last week we lost our 12 yr old girl Zima. Not meant to be a replacement- no one can ever replace our dear Zima. This little dude is settling in we'll.

Sam and Vik

Zeus is adorabull, sorry for the loss of Zima. Was she a bulldog also?

OP
Q

Qasamm

Yes, Zima was a English Bulldog. She was such a love and joy to have around the house.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Yes, Zima was a English Bulldog. She was such a love and joy to have around the house.

to most of us here, there is nothing like a bulldog. the clown of canines and character in the personality. I'll try to never go without one. May your Zima rest in peace.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and sorry to hear about you loss. Your baby boy is too precious.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I'm so sorry you lost Zima. The hardest part of loving animals. :(. Feel free to post pics of her and stories of her wonderful life. Zeus is a beautiful boy and I wish for him a life as great as Zima's!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.