What is the best stuffed toy brand for Bullies?

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I have tried about 6 different kinds of stuffed dog toys and they all had a play life of about 20mins. Can anyone recommend a good brand that they give to their bullies? :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
The best ones I have found is at Good-Will, lol, I get all his stuffies there, they all still have tags and they cost 49cents!! I have to pick through them though, they can not have a hard nose or glass eyes because he chews them off and I am afraid he will choke on them. I usually pick up 4-5 at a time so I am basically paying $1.50 for days of fun!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Tuffys are cool but Samson destroyed one the toys from their super tough line "mega" in one day. If your bully doesn't have the mission to destroy every toy it owns I can see it being a great toy. But Samson has that super strong bully mouth, coupled with tons of slobber and a desire to rip every toy a part, that poor tuffy never stood a chance LOL

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Yeah Beefy destroyed (broke in half) this bone i got for Georgia and Baby joe , and Georgia can eat a xlarge busy bone in 2mins lol. So yes he will DESTROY It.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love cheap ones since they dont seem to last so long. Mugsy LOVES stuffed animals and plays fetch with them instead of balls and so long as Cutty keeps away they do last a while. I have found the cheap 3.99 ones from target last the longest. They are teddy bear shaped but no eyes, mouth etc, just a shape thats it. We have gone thru a good 100 and this is the one I replace periodically now rather than go for the fancy cute ones that last 30 seconds. I will see if I can find a link to it. Nope of course not. lol

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
so far the 'petstages' brand lasts the longest with stig. not the ones with the rope though, he tears those up really quickly. their not that cheap, but i either wait till their on clearance or get ones that are less than $10.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
so far the 'petstages' brand lasts the longest with stig. not the ones with the rope though, he tears those up really quickly. their not that cheap, but i either wait till their on clearance or get ones that are less than $10.

Where do you buy them at?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Where do you buy them at?

I buy them at the major pet store here in Toronto (Canada!) called PetsMart. I've seen them at a couple of other major pet stores too.

So far 2 are lasting for about a month now, one that's able to beat like a heartbeat and other i can heat in the microwave. and I just bought another 1 today, a simple chew/tug toy. Can't wait to give this one to stig, he definitely makes my day when he shows his excitement! :heart: hmm, i think i'll take a video too!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am afraid I fear giving any stuffies anymore, they just tear them to pieces, and I usually find evidence in their stool.... :eek: So it's pretty much Nylabones and kongs for my gang.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o no please dont tell me they'll start tearing up stuffed animals i already have one dog "bo" that does that. bo will destroy a animal within mins and the ones that squik within sec's. anything that involves stuffing you better not leave out w him, he has a fetish or something w the stuffing.. lex so far just chews and plays fetch w them.... The only toy that i have found that has stood up to bos destructiveness is the kong chew toys, cant remember the size name but there the black ones supposed to be the toughest out of the knogs had it a yr and still goin strong!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.