Should I be worried???

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I personally don't know any bullies that have has to have amputations. Did you join the Jax Bulldog group? If so there is a forum/discussion page that if it doesn't help you, you can post the question. With as many bullies we have on that site, you should find your answers. If you are looking for me, Abby and Bella, my screen name is Elsie.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Is he dragging himself like slithering across the floor? Molly does this to itch her belly & girlie area rather than do a butt scoot.
its kind of a side ways belly type thingy lol . I will def get a video. Hopefully its not beginning stages of arthritis...he's ony 3 yrs old ??? or so thats what they told me. could it be possible he is older? The vet said between 3-5 but leaned more toward 3

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I personally don't know any bullies that have has to have amputations. Did you join the Jax Bulldog group? If so there is a forum/discussion page that if it doesn't help you, you can post the question. With as many bullies we have on that site, you should find your answers. If you are looking for me, Abby and Bella, my screen name is Elsie.
It said my request was submitted but, i havent recived an email or anything yet.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
They made it private once many members got disgusted with a breeder in town and were making postings. I saw last night that you got on it. Welcome and hope to see you are some meet-ups

Members online

No members online now.