Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I have tried to make sure that every member who took time to enter has a picture in the calendar. I do remember that 2 pics were totally unusable due to very bad blur even on the small pic which got worse when enlarged enough :(

I think (I hope) mine was alright, but knowing my luck it was probably mine LOL

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
I think I'm too new to this lol is the calendar of bullie members? I would love to get one...maybe more LOL

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think I'm too new to this lol is the calendar of bullie members? I would love to get one...maybe more LOL

Back in June we asked the members to submit pix of their bullies. Then we formed a committee of mods and admins to select the winners to be the featured bully for each month. Since then, Lucy-licious and her husband have been putting it all together. We are waiting for a printer's quote and then we will be ready to take orders for them. This is going to be the greatest bully calendar EVER!! :) And it's all because of EBN's members and their wonderful Bullies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The calendar is so wonderful you are all going to LOVE it! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] and her husband did an amazing job on it I cannot wait until everyone gets their hands on one! ESPECIALLY ME!!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I can't wait! I am going to order them for Christmas presents. And also a big thank-you to [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] for taking the time to put it together!

Members online

No members online now.