Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Hi all,
Bongos poops seem good most of the time but when were out walking and he's excited his poops will be soft. The longer he holds his poop the for edit is. Do your bullies have soft serve nervous poops too?

Sent from my iPhone using
Frank. D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yes. We always try to make sure HRH goes :poo: very close to when we are getting ready to leave home or she has been known to nervous :poo: little droplets until we get her back home. She won't "go" strange places on purpose but she apparently can't always hold it in when she is nervous. I've even tried to get her to :poo: to stop it and she doesn't cooperate very well. Its almost like she is saying "not here" :scared:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Absolutely.... just like with humans, if you are stressed or nervous, you can end up with spending a lot of time in the bathroom ;-)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hershey barks, and when he does his butt puckers... and I can not tell you the number of little bombs we have found after him barking at his sister - not huge, but as thick as a pen and maybe an inch long.

its like...where did THAT come from? :p Gizmo is VERY particular where she goes, it could take her 20 minutes to find 'just the right spot' but for her, if we can find TALL Grass... she has to stick her face in it (ok, no one can see me, now I can poo) :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.