Big scare for Diezel

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Glad you and Bev knew were there. You both are great bullie parents. Gread reminder for us all

She is such a beautiful girl :heart:

Absolutely! Well done :clap2: So great that you guys were there to help save Diesel. Dublin never eats anything but her food but I know how quickly these things can happen and you would never know until they are sick.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yeah!!! Diezel went home today, vet said she is eating and doing well, just needs a few days of rest and she should be good as new. She looks a lot better and was happy to be home. Her mom and dad are going out of town this Thursday so we get to keep her Wednesday night through Sunday afternoon, so looking forward in spending time with her little sweet self.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm so glad that it wasn't her kidneys and that she is going to be ok. I watched Otis pull the squeeker out of a toy today and thought about what if he swallowed it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Every time I have tried to find a new (closer) vet, I always regret it. Always end up going back to our favorite vet for treatment. I guess 30 miles isn't too far. Haven't had good luck with the vet .5 miles from our house. Tyler had to have a large piece of rubber removed. Same symptoms: diarrhea, vomiting and loss of appetite. Also, kept drinking LOTS of water. Water didn't stay down long.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.