OHHHH DEAR GATOR What have you done....

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
Gator has his set of chew toys all over the yard like he wants them I wash them once they meet the mud, and he's chewed off the cover plate that hides the outside outlet, and maybe a couple holes in a hose..... But this tops it all..... We have a hose that winds up in a box that has a hose to connect to the water faucet .... Well he chewed the connecting hose along with that broke.... Yes broke the faucet and water line pipe. What a way to start our Thursday morning. Luckily 3out of 4 of us have already showered and I was able to fill a water bottle with water to brush teeths before husband shut off the main line.....

Let's just say gator will be spending his day inside and partially in his cage barking or no barking (preferably no barking lol)

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
There should be a valve to turn off the outside line, from Inside of the house - I turn mine off every winter - its better than shutting off all of the water to the house. !

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
That's what you get for using plastic pipe. LOL Use iron when you replace the line on any part he can get to, at the very least. That will learn him! :p

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

tanito00

Aug 20, 2012
Northern Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
imagen with all these recking storeis of our bullies they can be their own recking company....:bigeyes:just imagen about 18 bullies going to town on a house that neesd to be torn down....lol i say few hours and they'll have it down.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
If you want to know how tough something is.....give it to a bully. They put a whole new meaning on rough and tough. I hope all goes well with the water pipe.

OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
Yes he has definitely lived to his name to the upmost fullest! His teeth are good he was mainly chewing on the hose and tryin to pull it off the hose.... Yes all I can say ONLY A BULLDOG ONLY A BULLDOG!!! Luckily the husband got it fixed replaced the pipe this morning and he was only 2hrs late to work lol Good thing I packed him a lunch!! Lmao

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Not to laugh at your expense, but...........:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I can just see him doing this too. I don't feel bad about Wilson now. I just saw this morning that he found another section of my area rug and had gone upstairs yesterday and at the corner of a throw pillow. :laugh:

I'm thinking he was hot and wanted to tap the water source. It is :Arizona: afterall. :p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmmm.... he hasn't been making calls to Linus and getting tips has he???? :bitching:

Sep 3, 2012
Lawrence, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Dent
Oh wow, the worst Roxy ever got ahold of was a big boot sized shoebox... Jeff was playing video games with his headphones on and not watching her, I came in from work and the entire living room was covered in shredded cardboard... and Roxy was passed out on the floor sleeping peacefully in the middle of the chaos. Hahaha...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.