Daddy mentioned Jewels, I wonder why my sister Gizmo wasnt excited...

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Daddy mentioned Jewels and Family Jewelry, I was *SURE* we were all getting *BLING* :2thumbs: I did just turn 6 months old a few weeks back. Daddy really seemed excited too! that he forgot to feed me yesterday morning, *AND* we went on a car ride ! Oh yea! I can see the new Collar all shiny and bright, I'll be all ready to strut my stuff at the Bulldog get together on Sunday. Watch out Ladies ! here I come..:dance::dance:

Oh look ! we are stopping by to see Dr. Beste, he must want to see how studly I'm getting :bully:
Hey... Daddy ? where'd ya go? I'm feeling sleepy and I want to take a. . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZzzzZzzz
(few hours later)
ummm..what happened? wow, long nap... where am I at......Oh There you are Daddy !... Lets go get those Jewels you were talking ... *OUCH*... Hey now.... I just stood up, and I feel funny..
Looks around....I feel weird.....I'll just go over here and potty... something feels different....

*walks by a window* (sees reflection)

STOPS DEAD IN MY TRACTS
......:bigeyes::bigeyes:

oh HEY NOW ! ! ! Where'd my Dingling Dangles go? you Know MY BOYS ! My Family Jew. . . . . . Ohhh *MY* Family Jewels are Missing ! !! ! CALL THE POLICE I'VE BEEN ROBBED ! It must of been a Cat Burglar ! a Jewel Thief ! :detective: a . a.. ah....

oh ? what? Yes? Yes Daddy WAS talking about Jewels, oh no! he was talking about MY BOYS ! ! ! !

Damn you Daddy how could you ! :assurred:

(Gizmo is gonna be laughing at me now):girlyes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Poor Hershey, daddy tricked you. Shame. :laugh:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Too cute, poor guy. you'll be better in the long run little man

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
That was funny. I was wondering where that was going. I hope Hershey isn't too sore....don't worry he won't miss 'em, it's all for the best :)

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
I love to yell at Gunny "Off with your balls" in the voice of the Queen of Spades in Alice and Wonderland. The bf always cringes when I say this. Can't imagine why.

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I love to yell at Gunny "Off with your balls" in the voice of the Queen of Spades in Alice and Wonderland. The bf always cringes when I say this. Can't imagine why.

He was barking at his sister last night, and I said 'If you keep barking, I'm gonna get you 'De-Nutted' LOL'

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
....... on the bright side of things ........ you will now be able to lie quite comfortably like a frog!!! :yes: :up:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
ohh my poor Hershey!! You better have gotten something for all that you've lost! Remy says after a few days, you won't even remember what you had or miss them. He feels so much better and he doesn't try to hump anything that catches his eye anymore.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.