Sorry 'bout that.. he has no manners

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
We had Chester up to the girls' school to watch my oldest in her tennis match. I had just given Chester quite a bit of water from his bottle..and he walked over to one of the girls in her cute skirt and shirt and did one of his shakes and slobbered all over her leg :eek: It was a good thing she laughed about it, I would've been grossed out. Baby bully has no manners even when out in public :eek:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
That is just too cute!!! I think if bullies werent so cute then the farts, drool and weird noises would make them very undesirable lol.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Poor girl :). I just make sure they clean my legs off after they do that.... Just kidding of course!!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha - Truman likes to come at me with puppy food all over his puss after he eats when I am ready to leave for work...no outfit is complete without a bully smudge.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Lari has taken to putting a robe on over her work clothes inthe mornings and takes it off on her way out the door. Princess Gracie can't understand why slobber-kisses arent welcome.... LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] that is funny and very smart I must say! Good idea! :)

Chester is so dang cute I would let him slobber on me too. :) Too funny!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.