I am an addict....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So I am off today..ahhh...a day to myself (and of course Vegas) I had such good intentions I swear!!! Was going to go shopping, go to the pool. BUT...No I have spent probably 4 1/2 hours on this site :eek:...I did manage to take Vegas for a short walk, and play some rough play in the house, and my husband does have dinner for tonight, but I could not get away from this site. I love the new post, but I was reading alot of old ones as well. OK I admit it..I am powerless over this site, I am addicted!! And a big THANK YOU for all that have posted.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
um... that post totally could've been written by me today. My son just started school last week, and I spent the week getting bills, paperwork, and the house is order. This week is job hunting week. So, what did I do all day today, spent half the day on EBN and the other half reading! I started going through EBN withdrawls by the end of the summer, as I was too busy to even check my email. So, happy to say I am now able to feed my EBN addiction! Tomorrow I really am going job hunting though I promise!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well I must purchase you an EBN Addict award then!! :D.

I am exactly the same. I always tell Chip (bulldog) that I am almost done with the site.... Soon I will be able to just post and enjoy it. That was 5 months ago, and now everytime I say that he responds with "you will never be done.". LOL

For the first couple mnths he was the one posting while I created all of the pages. Now I like to go back and see what I missed. We have two computers right next to each other and he was sitting at one, me at anther, just hoping for members and posts. Boy have we ever grown since then! Aaaaah memories....

I must admit I think about it non stop to a relatively unhealthy degree, but at the same thought- I know my addction to the site has allowed me to learn so much, and meet the best bulldog lovers on the planet!! :D. Couldn't say it's a bad addiction that's for sure. My bullies love me for it. :heart:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This site is a LIFESAVER for me :D, as I have posted before. I do not know anybody else with one and I think I am the only one in our town with one. When I take him out it takes me forever to get home with all the questions about him (but he is such a handsome boy!!) I actually for the first time posted a question on our town's Craigslist and fortunately got an email from someone on this site that directed me to this site :heart:, I have been hooked every since, first thing in the morning with my coffee, and as soon as I can after work, even my husband calls it my EB support group, lol, he didn't know what he was in store for owning an EB, but then again neither did I, I just know I have wanted one since I was a kid, when my two boys left the house I told them they were replaced (kidding, sorta) I am grateful of all the knowledge I have aquired from this site and will continue too!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree this site takes up wayyy too much of my day, not that I mind but the poor house surely does. haha! So glad to see everyone else loving it here as much as I do!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OHHHH I just got an achievement award for posting over 100 post......wonder how I got that???? Surely not for now at this time spending over 5 hours on this site in one day!! Again ADDICT!!! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You will be a 4 Paw Member now, should happen within the hour :D Now you have another board to read.... LOL

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You will be a 4 Paw Member now, should happen within the hour :D Now you have another board to read.... LOL

What is that exactly?? Ohhh nooo, another addiction!! But If I have to be an addict I will take this any day!! (although Vegas does NOT appreciate as he jumps on me and rolls my chair across the room!!)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm addicted too...makes it tough when I have to go to work.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]

The bully market. You use your bully bucks that you get by being an addict.....http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...amp-The-Bulldog-Market&highlight=bully+market
The link will hopefully take you right there. Be sure to buy the steal protection so no one can steal from you. [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] and libra926 are good at it. >.< Actually, telly03 takes it then gives it back and I stole some and donated all mine to a rescue.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks I tried to buy a trophy for someone but it went to myself lol. I think i get the gest of it.

Yes, you can purchase a gift OR if you want it to go to another user go to "Other Users" and you can purchase gifts there for other users.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I consider EBN my therapy. I relax online with my bully friends and read stories, respond to forums, and look at adorabull photos before bed, it's my "me" time and I find it very enjoyable. A healthy addiction!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.